IGN Interviews Milla Jovovich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN Interviews Milla Jovovich

Fresh off their visit from the set, IGN has published an interview they did during their stay with Milla Jovovich. She seems to give a pretty good overview of the movie so those who don't want it spoiled should refrain from reading.

IGN Interview
    Thanks to Archelon!

I was at the Extinction panel at SDCC despite not being a fan of the movies. Although I only saw the first one.

They showed a small portion of the movie showing Claire and who I think was Carlos fighting from a van in a desert.

Someone asked the actress who plays Claire if she's familiar with the games and she replied that she hasn't played any of the games but her brother is a big fan of the series. It got a negative reaction from some people in the crowd.

Someone asked why they felt like straying from the storyline in the games and his response was something like: "We wanted to show the 'why' in the storyline. RE1 was about people investigating one incident, we wanted to be behind the scenes of Umbrella." He mentioned something about the events before the spencer mansion incident as well.

Not an exact quote, but something along those lines. Maybe someone else who was there can remember.

I only took this picture there when the ladies dressed l ike Alice walked by us.

And I uploaded this video I took there because I thought it was funny.
    Excuse my shakiness.
    Last edited by GalacticAE; 08-09-2007, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Hahha good stuff Galactic

Comment

Working...
      X