Resident Evil Vendetta Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Vendetta Trailer

The first trailer for the next Resident Evil CG trailer is now online! Check it out here

You know, they keep saying Rebecca is in it but there hasn't even been a glimpse of her yet. I'll believe it when I see it but I'm not expecting her to be central in the action...sigh

Can also, someone explain to me why this is frequently being referred to as a reboot? The other two films have been standalone outside of the inclusion of Leon (which this does).
    Last edited by Kei_M; 09-20-2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

From the music it is understood that we are in europa.

Comment

Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
        You know, they keep saying Rebecca is in it but there hasn't even been a glimpse of her yet. I'll believe it when I see it but I'm not expecting her to be central in the action...sigh

Can also, someone explain to me why this is frequently being referred to as a reboot? The other two films have been standalone outside of the inclusion of Leon (which this does).
        First two movies were made by different studio and were action tittles. This one is made by Marza and it's horror focused.
        Spoiler:

Comment

When I watched the trailer, I started to think that there might be a connection between the opera song and the Italian word Vendetta, which could hint that this movie might take place in Italy. Then the name of Il Veltro came to my mind
          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
            When I watched the trailer, I started to think that there might be a connection between the opera song and the Italian word Vendetta, which could hint that this movie might take place in Italy. Then the name of Il Veltro came to my mind
            The bike in the film is a Ducati which is Italian, which seems like a good indicator it's indeed in Italy.
            Last edited by Snake Plissken; 09-22-2016, 11:26 AM.

Comment

So, who is the one wanting revenge?

Comment

Working...
              X