• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 7 Banned Footage volume 1 DLC is now available for purchase

Resident Evil 7 Banned Footage volume 1 DLC is now available for purchase

It contains three pieces of content.

Nightmare
    A battle against the Molded to survive until dawn.

Bedroom
    You must escape from a room, similar to the Happy Birthday tape in Resident Evil 7. You can not make too much noise or Marguerite will come and investigate and attack if she finds that you've been trying to escape. You must reset the room as you solve the puzzles so she doesn't become suspicious

Ethan Must Die
    A difficult game mode with an interesting progression system
    Instead, everything in this game mode appears to be randomized. The higher the star rating on a crate the better item it could have. When you die, you’ll leave a gravestone behind and if you make it back to that gravestone on your next playthrough, then you get a randomly selected item from your past corpse given back to you. uploadvr.com
    The DLC costs $9.99 USD and a season pass is available; which also includes Banned Footage volume 2, and an as yet unannounced third piece of content.
    sigpic

On the whole, the two new DLC additions, were pretty fun.
    I feel like Nightmare was a highlight. It was pretty intense, I loved the story set up and the combat oriented switch.

Bedroom was also good, a good deal of tension but incredibly easy. You get like three chances to make a mistake and only like three things make noise so it's very hard to get game over.

The main thing is...this should not be paid DLC. Especially Nightmare. It would have been a perfect battle mode for the game. It's soooooo not worth the price.
    Last edited by Kei_M; 02-01-2017, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Paid DLC shouldn't already be on the disc. I bought the season pass since it appears there's going to be quite a bit of add ons through the year, not to mention NOT A HERO in a few months. Hopefully that clears up that odd ending.

Comment

"Not A Hero" is at the top of my, 'I'm gonna get that' list, since Team Psychoz cancelled Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities.

When is the next 'The Last of Us' game due out?

Comment

Still waiting for the XB1 DLC. I see they finally fixed the pre-order DLC codes and the Season Pass issues on XB1, though.

Comment

Working...
          X