Umbrella Chronicles Screens + Extinction News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rewak View Post
    If you aren't in the US, it won't let you play the game or see the trailer on the website. Sucks, don't it?
    this is a problem to foreigners.

Comment

Its not working for me either and I'm in the US Haha. Capcom sites always have trouble with my birth year for some reason (83).

Comment

Well for some reason no matter what i entered it wouldn't let me in, but as soon as i entered the Pres' details (above) it let me.

Comment

President Details? The red band trailer's better just b/c it gives you a glimpse of the gore for the third film. Yay, gory head shots!
          Last edited by Puma1; 08-13-2007, 01:24 PM.

Comment

God! I love that Jill's RE3 Render! She absolutely rocks!

Comment

New Extinction clip

Browse "Popular" to find your favorite show in the NBCUniversal family of networks on NBC.com!
              Last edited by rewak; 08-15-2007, 11:21 AM.

Comment

darn you beat me to it...

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find this Red Band trailer in good quality for download??

Dot, are you guys going to put it in the videos section anytime??

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Best one I could find >_>

Comment

Probably not, I cant find it anywhere but the official site with its terrible flash streaming. Hopefully it will be released somewhere, as a bluray trailer or something.

Comment

I was able to get a copy of the flash file source, but it's not exceptionally great quality.

Comment

Rombie didnt you own a site on umbrella biohazard countermeasure service site...I cant remember...but yea...
                          Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-20-2007, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I used to run www.resitez.com and (still) New-Blood.com (was New Blood now post 2003 merger REFan: A New Blood / now www.residentevilfan.com), as well as assist a large number of sites through the community. Kinda don't have the time nor the passion for it anymore, but thats another story.
                            Last edited by Rombie; 08-21-2007, 10:25 AM.

Comment

So no resitez resurrection? I suppose its not needed anymore, but its still sad.

Comment

DAMN UC LOOKS SO KICK ASS I GOTTA SEE NEMESIS IN 1ST PERSON VIEW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X