Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Arksville Homicides

Hi folks,
    For a few years I been working on this proof of concept for a horror series that I'd like to do in live action. I'm gonna see how I go at pitching it around.
    Here's the trailer,
    Would love any thoughts

Lew

Intriguing. Only feedback I'd have is show what kind of character is mentioning the ancient evil - and how they might know that to be the case.

Good luck!
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 04-21-2017, 03:34 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Selfish,

One of the main characters if a Priest who becomes aware of what is happening in the town. The audio excerpts are from a scene where he is informing others of his findings from research thru the arch-diocese and occult works.

Cheers

Lew

Comment

Hi, Lew. Check out my somewhat completed, short horror movie. I'd been working on this for ages, chopping and changing stuff around a lot to get it right.

Comment

Hey BSAA, nicely done. How come the dude is alive at the end? He is playing a joke on the main guy with the camera?

Cheers

Lew

Comment

In the story, Jim and I were told about the property from his neighbor who is into witchcraft. It's a plot point I should have included. He died and came back because of some evil force, so you could say he pulled a Mia, and I'm like Ethan who goes there at his request. Hence why the house has been "abandoned" and he was not heard from in some weeks. Since I'm not a believer in ghosts, I didn't know what was gonna happen in the house.

Comment

Working...
            X