RE 2 - Partner mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE 2 - Partner mod

Hi guys... Im working to make a partner to follow you through the entire game.

Part 1 - To the Police Station.Notes.About ada: She targets the enemys when they are close to her, and when she do, she shoots until they fall or die.She doe...

This is something that has been done with rdt editing, but only seen in one room, e.g. replacing a zombie with Ada or Sherry.

I want to modify more things related to partners (for example, make Ada use the grenade launcher or the spark shot) do you know if this is possible?

And there are some things to fix... partners don't know how to climb ladders; not every enemy target them... any hint to what to look is great.

Great work!
    Now for a hard mode, Ada will be a good help in the matter of survival.
    Good luck to you.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks bro... I tried to put 2 partners but it doesn't work, the closest I was, one of them would go to the center of the screen and run in circles...

Comment

Before opening another post I link this here; some reskins I made for some weapons:

Shotgun
        Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Golden Magnum, and a pistol for Ada

C. Shotgun

VP70

Comment

From such shots over the head of Ada, she is deaf-mute becomes.

But the VP70 looks great.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by men_dvz View Post
            I want to modify more things related to partners (for example, make Ada use the grenade launcher or the spark shot) do you know if this is possible?

And there are some things to fix... partners don't know how to climb ladders; not every enemy target them... any hint to what to look is great.
            The AI for NPCs (Ada and Sherry, specifically) is programmed into the main executable, which would have to be reverse-engineered and modified to your liking.
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
            X