Resident Evil 2: Survivors [Project]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 2: Survivors [Project]

"Resident Evil 2: Survivors" is an unofficial fan game, is not supported by Capcom and is a no-profit project.

Description:

The first known incident of the viral outbreak occurred in the Summer of 1998.
    It all started on the outskirts of the American Midwestern Town of Raccoon City, in the Arklay Mountains.
    The virus eventually spread into the peaceful community and caused a widespread of panic and chaos
    as the inhabitants of the city were transformed into the walking dead through the mutation effects of the T-virus.

Features:

- New inventory and menu
    - New animations
    - New classic camera
    - New lights and effects
    - Training mode
    - Extra modes
    - Original characters and enemies
    - Original weapons and items
    - Original soundtrack and effects
    - Original stages
    - Original easter eggs
    - Original cutscenes
    - Standalone mod

Follow us:

Website
    Moddb
    Page
    Channel

Videos:

Screenshots:

Last edited by Guest; 11-23-2017, 06:29 AM.

Tech Demo is now available for download!
    Last edited by Guest; 11-22-2017, 06:21 AM.

Comment

New trailer available in description!

Comment

Dope. Look forward to playing it.
        New Resident Evil Classic modder

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
          Dope. Look forward to playing it.
          Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathShadows View Post
            Thank you!
            I'm guessing that you had to model the environments yourself and import them into RE4. Is it difficult?, how moddable is RE4? and are the tools readily available?

Just checked the tech demo, its impressive. It must of been alot of work removing the game and repacking it like you did.
            Last edited by Coconut; 11-24-2017, 01:46 AM.
            New Resident Evil Classic modder

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
              I'm guessing that you had to model the environments yourself and import them into RE4. Is it difficult?, how moddable is RE4? and are the tools readily available?

Just checked the tech demo, its impressive. It must of been alot of work removing the game and repacking it like you did.
              Thanks! Yes, this game engine is very hard to modify because not have much tools, such as a map editor, for example.

Comment

If your using the RE4 engine I think you'd be better off going the Code Veronica / Silent Hill route with a tracking camera with 3D enviroments rather than static 2D backgrounds something about it just looks off and aiming without auto-aim looks like it'd be a pita.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                  If your using the RE4 engine I think you'd be better off going the Code Veronica / Silent Hill route with a tracking camera with 3D enviroments rather than static 2D backgrounds something about it just looks off and aiming without auto-aim looks like it'd be a pita.
                  This project uses all 3D environments and not static 2D backgrounds.

About the tracking camera, do you mean this, right?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathShadows View Post
                    This project uses all 3D environments and not static 2D backgrounds.

About the tracking camera, do you mean this, right?

ah so they are 3D just look 2D cause the viewpoint never changes, and yes to the above video.
                    There was a horror game that did it really well a few years back I forgot it's name though, it was more behind the character with a slanted aerial viewpoint.

Comment

this doesnt work for me, as soon as i click on the file, it shuts down unexpectedly, ive tried windows xp, 7 etc compatiabilty but that doesnt work either

please help.

Comment

Working...
                      X