No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2 Remake due "soon"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're all getting excited about a game that may never happen now. That "no news is good news" crap is just that - crap. I've not been fully disappointed in Capcom, but I just think this doesn't look good, and they haven't been treating RE too well in recent years. RE7 is a really great game, but we're on a bigger ship now.

Comment

Originally posted by BSAA . Org View Post
      You're all getting excited about a game that may never happen now. That "no news is good news" crap is just that - crap. I've not been fully disappointed in Capcom, but I just think this doesn't look good, and they haven't been treating RE too well in recent years. RE7 is a really great game, but we're on a bigger ship now.
      People are doing the same shit with the RE1.5 REmake, no news for months... people crying that it's dead then some new stuff pops up. I don't think people understand how complicated and difficult the process of creating a video game is. Shit takes time, people are so damn impatient. The RE2REmake will see the light of day, you need to calm.

Comment

Wow. Nobody posts anything decent on here in months, yet now this appears. Way to get a conscience, kid, but we have our reasons.

Comment

TGS releasing trailers... Meanwhile
          Click image for larger version

Name:	DKE5JCnX0AAYJbX.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	405012

Comment

Mate - that's hilarious.

But I think all we're getting is some Not a Hero footage.

Although that's still pretty good. Right?

Comment

Working...
            X