Thread: Tekken 7

#16 Eliminator

Default Tekken 7

I've never bothered with fighting games in years. Does it still have all the old greats like King and Paul Phoenix?

#17 Licker

Quote Originally Posted by BSAA . Org View Post
    I've never bothered with fighting games in years. Does it still have all the old greats like King and Paul Phoenix?
    yep sure it does. best fighting game out at the moment, id give it a 7 out of 10 but when tekken bowl mode comes out this month and geese from KOF joins later, this game would get 10/10 for me

#16 Eliminator

I played a lot of these games when I started in high school. After becoming a survival horror fan, I didn't play fighting games as often as I did. The WWE games have gotten pretty rank now, to be perfectly honest.

#17 Licker

Quote Originally Posted by BSAA . Org View Post
    I played a lot of these games when I started in high school. After becoming a survival horror fan, I didn't play fighting games as often as I did. The WWE games have gotten pretty rank now, to be perfectly honest.
    Best wwe game was here comes the pain

#16 Eliminator

I've noticed that fighting games often replace a person with similar moves, or have the same sort of characters, based on real martial arts legends. Not that it's bad that this occurs. But they do tend to copy each other.

Thread Information