Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We *FINALLY* have some great Resident Evil news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We *FINALLY* have some great Resident Evil news!

A gold edition of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard will arrive in Japan in December, and for those who expected Capcom to do this eventually, kudos to ya. While no UK or US date has been confirmed, it's doubtful anyone in these regions will have a long wait.

The expansion packs will include the much anticipated 'Not a Hero' chapter starring Chris Redfield, and an interesting sub-chapter called 'End of Zoe' which will likely reveal what happened to Zoe after she left Ethan to escape with Mia will arrive as well, assuming that was the correct path to select. While there's not a great deal of stuff known about it yet, this has been a very decent announcement.

Capcom has announced Resident Evil 7 biohazard Gold Edition for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. It will launch digitally in Japan on December 14 for 4,9…

I feel like I've been robbed, investing myself with the PC version that I am forced to download and install Steam against my will

Comment

I know.

And then there's also the money people squandered on the Season Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
        I feel like I've been robbed, investing myself with the PC version that I am forced to download and install Steam against my will
        I'm actually a big fan of Steam as a service but I agree that it's stupid that so many games force you to download it to play. Whatever happened to consumer choice?

Comment

I'm not really into PC games, but this has to be a record setter for the longest wait after a piece of DLC was initially announced, at least for the PS4 anyway.

Well, I recall the DLC for RE5 was out a year later, I think. That's because the fans were moaning about not getting to play as Jill in the main game, since she was under the control of Wesker, and didn't do much after that. She needed a partner though, hence why we got to play as Josh Stone as well.
          Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

A trailer has been released too.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I saw this the other day but didn't have the time to do a news post. It's on the front page now
            sigpic

Comment

I've seen some people complaining at other forums, about a "lack of news." This is the most news we've had in ages. I also sort of guessed that the DLC wouldn't be out until the year was nearly over, so getting news about it 3 months beforehand felt very likely for me. However, some people are concerned about the lack of news for the remake of 2 and Revelations 3 may not be announced at Tokyo Game Show either. I know Capcom haven't confirmed Revelations 3 is happening, but I think they're waiting to see what the reception for 7 is, once all the content has been launched. It's a good move, too.

Comment

Working...
              X