Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 1.5 repros on ebay

Straight from Italy:

Does anyone know which build they represent?

I doubt it’s anything other than the 40% build with Martin’s patches applied to it. A legitimate disc copy of the prototype is incredibly rare and much more valuable than what the buyer is asking. And anyone who has a copy (whether it be digital or physical) of a more complete build is likely keeping a tight lid on it.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Yeah, I'm not expecting it to be anything different from the released build. I'm just curios about the exact contents of the discs (e.g. pvb, mzdb, with patches or not etc.). I should've been more precise.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	love.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	293.3 KB
ID:	405017

Love that line. Its a well done repro, he seems like he made some effort producing the manual.
        New Resident Evil Classic modder

Comment

Bet my car it's just the same broken build anyone can Google and download for free . He's just charging a price for his work on the case and printing.
          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Obviously it is 40% / MZD, very cheap if it were the final build or 20% would ask minimum 1000 or more.
            Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

€40?! €1 per % I guess. I have to admit the production quality is still quite good though. Still, I can't take shit seriously until they call it Biohazard 1.5... Assembler did do a repro of the original Geist Force, and a download of the fixed version. If the money is going to the right place i.e non profit I wouldn't have an issue with a repro of the raw build.
              Last edited by Guest; 11-14-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

It looks great but why would it need a modded console? Aren't factory pressed cd's similar to the real deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  It looks great but why would it need a modded console? Aren't factory pressed cd's similar to the real deal?
                  No that's why Datel used disc cutters and stuck two discs together for all their cheat discs etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                    Its a well done repro, he seems like he made some effort producing the manual.
                    Yet, he couldn't spell PlayStation correctly :|

Comment

Working...
                    X