No announcement yet.

It's here - RE2 Remake Official E3 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claire doesn't even look what she used to look in RE2, RECV, RER2 but she looks way too close to Zoey from L4D

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zoey_Profile.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	405024

Comment

Originally posted by blackpower View Post
      We also hope the presence of Crisom Heads
      same

Comment

Venez découvrir la démo INTÉGRALE de Resident Evil 2 Remake ! On vous montre tout et on répond à vos questions... FAÎTES UN DON ► https://tinyurl.com/y7on3wz...

longest stream out there for the game i believe, some interesting things here not seen in the other videos

Comment

How are they playing? Can you download it already???

Comment

Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
            How are they playing? Can you download it already???
            couldnt tell you, they come across them playing resident evil for the first time ever, not mxing herbs, getting bit all the time etc etc lol...abit annoying but good to see alot of footage

Comment

SO MUCH HYPE. This is true fan service done right.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              While I know people want RE3 to evt. become its separate thing, if/when a remake is done, but I really do hope and wonder if there'll be deliberate ties to RE3 planted in this remake and if any elements from it will appear.
              It would certainly be interesting to read a few new files from Jill in the RPD or something referencing the Nemesis BOW somewhere in the labs, but no thanks to DLC. More focus on Resident Evil 2, please.

Somewhat related, my main gripe with Darkside Chronicles is that CAPCOM attempted to make Resident Evil 2 into a bloated "one size fits all" story arc. Everything to everyone. There's already enough going on and that's what makes this game so special -- there weren't any further sequels or unrealistic expectations of what RE2 should be, in 1998 (excluding our intricate 1.5 complex, of course )

--Although--

Crimson heads would certainly be a welcome addition, but I'm not counting on that. My RE knowledge of canon is severely lacking, but I believe their presence would conflict with effectual properties of the T/G viruses and how the initial outbreak spread through Raccoon City. Please feel free to correct me as I continue yelling at clouds.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

GUUUYYYSSS!!!

This is how it should have been!!!

The game is Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster with Leon and Ada models from Resident Evil 4 HD.All music from the Resident Evil 2 OST.Please leave a like if you en...

Comment

When's the PC demo out?

Comment

GUUUYYYSSS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbErj1w7ycQ
                    Honestly, I'd rather just play the original. RE2 has been hammered and picked apart on this and other forums for so many years, decades, I know it inside and out, I'm actually pleased they've took the direction they have. My next favourite thing to play is Darkside Chronicles, I think imo it's probably one of the best RE games since RE4. This game is including bits of everything I wanted, more gore, more atmosphere, 1.5 elements, I couldn't have asked for more without being a greedy bastard.

Just to play an HD remastered version of the original wouldn't peak my interest at all, don't get me wrong I love old school survival horror, but the original has become a piece of art to me now, I'd much rather just play that and let my imagination do the rest of the work if I want that experience. You know, I don't think I've even played REmake from start to finish, it's beautiful, but it's a dated format, this is probably the first step to RE actually getting back on track in the action survival horror format.
                    Last edited by Guest; 07-03-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Did someone manage to find the maps for 1F-3F? I'm trying to piece them together but I can't get a good look at the west wing of 2F.

Comment

I ended up preordering RE2 last night. I ended up forking over the extra 10 bucks for the deluxe edition for the outfits, especially the Elza Walker one. Man.... January I feel is a long ways away.

Comment

GUUUYYYSSS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbErj1w7ycQ
                          Yeah, they should have made that type of remake in 2002 or so. I would have loved it.
                          But for today I think the current approach is better.
                          I would have loved to have both, though.
                          Last edited by Anders; 07-06-2018, 10:41 AM. Reason: spelling
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I would love it if all the scrapped enemies from 1.5 (both concept and implemented) were included in this remake. Tyrant Inferior would be an interesting equivalent to Crimson Heads, I think.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Claire (Made In Heaven)
                              PS4 Box Art
                              Resident Evil 2 Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order at GameStop and EB Games in North America.
                              _

Comment

Claire vs. Birkin gameplay

sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X