Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 100 of 100

Thread: It's here - RE2 Remake Official E3 Trailer

  1. #81
    #27 Mr. X Graco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Claire demo, TGS 2018


    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

  2. #82
    #27 Mr. X Graco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    653

    Default

    1.5ís dedicated sub-weapon slot found its way into the remake, along with the hand grenades. I had assumed that they would merely function similar to the way they did in the RE1 remake, but it appears that they can be used independent of a self-defense measure during a grapple encounter.

    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

  3. #83
    #27 Mr. X Graco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Birkin can also ascend to the rafters and drop down for a surprise attack if you get far enough away from him. Grenades are rolled along the floor as they were in 1.5, and this playthrough shows the death sequence for what happens when Birkin grabs the player and a self-defense weapon isn’t used. Poor Claire was “Gallagher-d“.


    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

  4. #84
    #03 Larva
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graco View Post
    Birkin can also ascend to the rafters and drop down for a surprise attack if you get far enough away from him. Grenades are rolled along the floor as they were in 1.5, and this playthrough shows the death sequence for what happens when Birkin grabs the player and a self-defense weapon isnít used. Poor Claire was ďGallagher-dď.

    Damn, it's impressive how the steam actually builds up over time the longer the fight goes on!

    Also, the police chief better get the facehugger treatment here (seriously, he and Josh Duggar would be at home with each other) and they better not puss out on the gore in this game. I mean, that death scene was OK with Claire, but I can't be the only one wanting to see the original death scenes recreated in some fashion with this one, you know? I mean, it being in first person is cool and all, but this isn't Resident Evil 7, with VR support and all that jazz.

  5. #85
    #27 Mr. X Graco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    653

    Default

    They might have censored the content due to some of the audience potentially being under a specific age. Iím not familiar with the laws of that area regarding graphic displays of gore and violence though.

    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

  6. #86
    #03 Larva
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graco View Post
    They might have censored the content due to some of the audience potentially being under a specific age. Iím not familiar with the laws of that area regarding graphic displays of gore and violence though.
    I guess I've heard that Japan is getting both a "censored" and an "uncensored" version. If that was the censored version being shown, at the very least it isn't as awkward as the censorship in the original Japanese version of RE2 on the PS1.

    And here I was thinking Japan tended to be more hardcore than us in the US. It seems that they can't figure out what to be nowadays from what I've read in the past few years about games like MGR (where the censorship actually tended to be more consistent with the lore of the universe, funny how that works) having white blood as opposed to red. (a universe detail of which is a plot element in Policenauts, in addition to some of the robots looking kind of like the robots in Z.O.E.. Shared universe, perhaps?)

  7. #87
    #45 Soldier Majini geluda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the Wild
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flak Master View Post
    I guess I've heard that Japan is getting both a "censored" and an "uncensored" version. If that was the censored version being shown, at the very least it isn't as awkward as the censorship in the original Japanese version of RE2 on the PS1.

    And here I was thinking Japan tended to be more hardcore than us in the US. It seems that they can't figure out what to be nowadays from what I've read in the past few years about games like MGR (where the censorship actually tended to be more consistent with the lore of the universe, funny how that works) having white blood as opposed to red. (a universe detail of which is a plot element in Policenauts, in addition to some of the robots looking kind of like the robots in Z.O.E.. Shared universe, perhaps?)
    What censorship is in Biohazard 2?

  8. #88
    #03 Larva
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geluda View Post
    What censorship is in Biohazard 2?
    In the original PS1 version in Japan, when your character died, instead of seeing the fatality, all you hear are the noises over the black background until the iconic "YOU DIED" graphic shows up.

    At least, that's according to TCRF.

    Speaking of which, how the hell has someone not posted ANYTHING in regards to Resident Evil 1.5 on that site, especially with us technically having two builds out in the wild, be it the MZD or the 40%/Whatever Era this board came up with what feels like centuries ago.

    Becoming an adult with a regular job and having to study a lot in college messes with your perception of the flow of time.

  9. #89
    #24 Black Tiger Ultimacloud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    519

    Default

    If anyone is curious about what the dlc outfits look like check this out.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eur...ident-evil-1-5

  10. #90
    #23 Prototype Tyrant
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Nice to see even more nods to 1.5, but idk it seems alot easier,
    the rooms aren't as compact as say re1-3 so your given too much space to just freely run away from a couple of enemies in any given room.
    Hopefully the rooms are filled with more enemies numbers once you ramp up the diffuculty to block you off rather than them just being bullet sponges.

  11. #91
    #13 Brain Sucker Northman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
    If anyone is curious about what the dlc outfits look like check this out.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eur...ident-evil-1-5
    Awww, Claire doesn't get the blonde hair when she wears the Elza-costume. I was hoping for a full change of appearance, hair and facial features included.

    Nice touch with the Walking Dead-sheriff costume for Leon. :p

  12. #92
    #21 Hunter Gamma
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    !
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flak Master View Post
    ...TCRF.

    Speaking of which, how the hell has someone not posted ANYTHING in regards to Resident Evil 1.5 on that site
    I've been on it for a while and this is what I have so far: https://tcrf.net/User:OKeijiDragon#P...1996_Prototype

    EDIT: You're more than welcome to come and contribute. A proto like this is best not a one-man project.
    Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 10-14-2018 at 05:32 PM.
    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

  13. #93
    #03 Larva
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
    I've been on it for a while and this is what I have so far: https://tcrf.net/User:OKeijiDragon#P...1996_Prototype

    EDIT: You're more than welcome to come and contribute. A proto like this is best not a one-man project.
    Oh, I've seen that draft, and appreciate the efforts thus far!

    I mean, I would love to, but, and this is kind of the flipside to my question...wouldn't the whole game technically be on the cutting room floor?

    I could possibly try and procure whatever's left of PS1 tools out on the Internet (does Zophar's Domain still carry them?), but I'm just left battling on the inside of what's considered to be the cutting room floor for a version of a game like this. I suppose I could take the finished backgrounds on the Japanese version of the Trial Edition of Resident Evil 2 and upload those? Maybe any unused item icons, room graphics in the MZD build, or rooms in the PVB if I even still have it on my HDD? (I'm sure it's on the Internet somewhere like AM2R)

    But for something like PSound, I have to admit that, when I played around with it, I didn't know what I was doing. Like, that notorious Claire scream? I couldn't find it with that program. All I could find would be like the confirm sound for browsing through menus and shit like that. I heard it via a Youtube video (the one with the alternate Marvin dialogue, I think)!

    So, it's more of a philosophy and a "skills-with-programs-developed-for-Win95-BSOD Edition(otherwise known as ME)" problem in terms of my ability to contribute stuff like that.

    Btw, good luck with the Shenmue one! Hell, Yu Suzuki said that game went through a HELL of a lot of different revisions, being nothing like the finished product with the prototype!

  14. #94
    #27 Mr. X Graco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    653

    Default

    The updated Lickers are great.


    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

  15. #95
    #05 Sliding worm Biohazard 1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    58

    Default

    New Claire & Leon Classic Costumes:


  16. #96
    #47 Chainsaw Majini riderkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    2,053

    Default

    Hi guys... I'm back.

    In case you haven't notice: Claire's Classic Outfit is... Not exactly exact in terms of design. I brought it up on Twitter and it got over 100 likes and every time they promote it, I bring it up.

    Others bring it up as well and have even reedited it to look accurate. Kind of a weird oversite considering Leon's is accurate.

  17. #97
    #23 Prototype Tyrant
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riderkid View Post
    Hi guys... I'm back.

    In case you haven't notice: Claire's Classic Outfit is... Not exactly exact in terms of design. I brought it up on Twitter and it got over 100 likes and every time they promote it, I bring it up.

    Others bring it up as well and have even reedited it to look accurate. Kind of a weird oversite considering Leon's is accurate.
    They probably did it to make her seem more of an feminine civillian character,
    the shoulder cut and cleavage along with her being being gloveless because they want the Elza model to be seen as the biker chick, I do agree though the Jeans look better cut into the crotch rather than just being torn accross, they'll probably change Ada too like Chronicles.
    Last edited by Mikhail; 11-11-2018 at 12:29 AM.

  18. #98
    THIA Staff

    Carnivol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Confirmed
    Posts
    4,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riderkid View Post
    Hi guys... I'm back.

    In case you haven't notice: Claire's Classic Outfit is... Not exactly exact in terms of design. I brought it up on Twitter and it got over 100 likes and every time they promote it, I bring it up.

    Others bring it up as well and have even reedited it to look accurate. Kind of a weird oversite considering Leon's is accurate.

    Hi riderkid and welcome back!

    Just two quick things; absolutely share your opinion on the Claire outfit. Wish they'd kept the undershirt, to keep it more accurate (I honestly wouldn't mind if they used the Darkside Chronicles design instead, but, still, undershirt missing is a big design flaw, considering how this is biking gear).

    Nr. 2: Had to delete your signature, it contained an URL to a signature picture hosted by a service that Chrome and Norton flagged as harmful.

  19. #99
    #05 Sliding worm Biohazard 1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    58

    Default



  20. #100
    Mad Jackal
    TheSelfishGene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    New screenshots showing later segments of the game

    https://imgur.com/a/kb0su5d

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •