Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's here - RE2 Remake Official E3 Trailer

EXTENDED GAMEPLAY TRAILER A DAY LATER AFTER POST

It APPEARS to look as though it is RE4 control scheme. And it LOOKS badass!

Here is the shorter first trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW2x_bs0n4o
    Last edited by Darkness; 06-12-2018, 10:43 AM.

Yep, just woke up to this this morning. I was very sceptical hearing about this originally and in the lead up to seeing this video. But I'm very impressed so far, I need to see some actual gameplay before I decide 100%. But up to now, all is looking total badass.

Comment

If the gameplay is as seamless and atmospheric as the trailer I think they might actually pull this off. I like the renditions of Leon, Claire, and Marvin.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Now where are the clickbait headlines?

Would've thought everyone would be shouting
        "ELZA WALKER CONFIRMED FOR BIOHAZARD RE:2"

... 'cause it's kinda true:
        According to the Deluxe Edition product description on PlayStation Store/Network;
        The Deluxe Edition contains the main game and the Extra DLC Pack which includes the following items:
        -Leon Costume: 'Arklay Sheriff'
        -Leon Costume: 'Noir'
        -Claire Costume: 'Military'
        -Claire Costume: 'Noir'
        -Claire Costume: 'Elza Walker'
        -Deluxe Weapon: 'Samurai Edge - Albert Model'
        -'Original Ver.' Soundtrack Swap

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	m3p13yNl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	405020

Is this the stairs outside the dark room, with an extra layer? There was a green herb there in the original game.
          The 3F of the RPD was only the clock room right?

Also in the E3 reveal trailer, when Mr. X is opening the bars to Claire you can see he gets stabbed by something. Suggested to be Birkin? (the brief flashes after) - Set youtube to 0.25x speed and have a look :-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	407.3 KB
ID:	405021
          sigpic

Comment

EXTENDED GAMEPLAY TRAILER - ADDED TO OP

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              Now where are the clickbait headlines?

Would've thought everyone would be shouting
              "ELZA WALKER CONFIRMED FOR BIOHAZARD RE:2"

... 'cause it's kinda true:
              According to the Deluxe Edition product description on PlayStation Store/Network;
              Wow! They are giving us an elza costume?! I can't F*cking believe it!

The Deluxe Edition contains the main game and the Extra DLC Pack which includes the following items:
              -Leon Costume: 'Arklay Sheriff'
              -Leon Costume: 'Noir'
              -Claire Costume: 'Military'
              -Claire Costume: 'Noir'
              -Claire Costume: 'Elza Walker'
              -Deluxe Weapon: 'Samurai Edge - Albert Model'
              -'Original Ver.' Soundtrack Swap

Being able to swap to the original OST is probably easily the best way to get me to spend more money.

Also, In the trailer there's an RPD Officer, young looking, He looks like ROY. Wearing the ARMOR too like him.
              Last edited by Darkness; 06-12-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

While I know people want RE3 to evt. become its separate thing, if/when a remake is done, but I really do hope and wonder if there'll be deliberate ties to RE3 planted in this remake and if any elements from it will appear.

Comment

no way we are going to get the original ost too? amazing

so i think its confirmed its two campaigns (leon and claire) rathr than 4 originally? so from the looks of things claire will end up dealing with mr x rather than leon

we saw ada too in a way.

Comment

generally games like this last 20 hours, im hoping we get like 30 hours worth. i hope we play these scanarios in the following order:

1) Claire
                    2) Leon
                    3) Ada
                    4) Hunk
                    5) Jill maybe?

i get the feeling....after the ending we will get a teaser to a remake 3 with jill

anything else hidden in the trailer that anyone else noticed?

as i said in the other thread....anyone else think capcom are going with a evil within1 vibe for this game? dark, horror and gore all over
                    Last edited by P.I.M.P.; 06-12-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      While I know people want RE3 to evt. become its separate thing, if/when a remake is done, but I really do hope and wonder if there'll be deliberate ties to RE3 planted in this remake and if any elements from it will appear.
                      There's always the potential that Jill could land as a DLC campaign, and I'd be happy with that, although it would require like 75% extra work to do all the other environments, unless it's intentionally being built like that from the start. In one way or another RE3 is tied to RE2, you can't change the setting of the game, it would make sense to incorporate Jill into this version since making a Nemesis game would partially use these assets anyway. Just call it Resident Evil 2 Remake: Nemesis, I don't think people would care too much as long as the campaign was there.

Comment

Am I the only one who was kind of disappointed with the results???

Comment

Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
                          I thought Leon looked a bit like DMC Dante. The new character designs is wierd but it's something I can get used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
                            Yes.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

It's nice to see the female zombie, I hope they keep them in as homages to 1.5.

Comment

Working...
                              X