It's here - RE2 Remake Official E3 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
    If anyone is curious about what the dlc outfits look like check this out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eur...ident-evil-1-5
    Awww, Claire doesn't get the blonde hair when she wears the Elza-costume. I was hoping for a full change of appearance, hair and facial features included.

Nice touch with the Walking Dead-sheriff costume for Leon. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Flak Master View Post
      ...TCRF.

Speaking of which, how the hell has someone not posted ANYTHING in regards to Resident Evil 1.5 on that site
      I've been on it for a while and this is what I have so far: https://tcrf.net/User:OKeijiDragon#P...1996_Prototype

EDIT: You're more than welcome to come and contribute. A proto like this is best not a one-man project.
      Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 10-14-2018, 04:32 PM.
      If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
        I've been on it for a while and this is what I have so far: https://tcrf.net/User:OKeijiDragon#P...1996_Prototype

EDIT: You're more than welcome to come and contribute. A proto like this is best not a one-man project.
        Oh, I've seen that draft, and appreciate the efforts thus far!

I mean, I would love to, but, and this is kind of the flipside to my question...wouldn't the whole game technically be on the cutting room floor?

I could possibly try and procure whatever's left of PS1 tools out on the Internet (does Zophar's Domain still carry them?), but I'm just left battling on the inside of what's considered to be the cutting room floor for a version of a game like this. I suppose I could take the finished backgrounds on the Japanese version of the Trial Edition of Resident Evil 2 and upload those? Maybe any unused item icons, room graphics in the MZD build, or rooms in the PVB if I even still have it on my HDD? (I'm sure it's on the Internet somewhere like AM2R)

But for something like PSound, I have to admit that, when I played around with it, I didn't know what I was doing. Like, that notorious Claire scream? I couldn't find it with that program. All I could find would be like the confirm sound for browsing through menus and shit like that. I heard it via a Youtube video (the one with the alternate Marvin dialogue, I think)!

So, it's more of a philosophy and a "skills-with-programs-developed-for-Win95-BSOD Edition(otherwise known as ME)" problem in terms of my ability to contribute stuff like that.

Btw, good luck with the Shenmue one! Hell, Yu Suzuki said that game went through a HELL of a lot of different revisions, being nothing like the finished product with the prototype!

Comment

The updated Lickers are great.

sigpic
          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

New Claire & Leon Classic Costumes:

Comment

Hi guys... I'm back.

In case you haven't notice: Claire's Classic Outfit is... Not exactly exact in terms of design. I brought it up on Twitter and it got over 100 likes and every time they promote it, I bring it up.

Others bring it up as well and have even reedited it to look accurate. Kind of a weird oversite considering Leon's is accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                Hi guys... I'm back.

In case you haven't notice: Claire's Classic Outfit is... Not exactly exact in terms of design. I brought it up on Twitter and it got over 100 likes and every time they promote it, I bring it up.

Others bring it up as well and have even reedited it to look accurate. Kind of a weird oversite considering Leon's is accurate.
                They probably did it to make her seem more of an feminine civillian character,
                the shoulder cut and cleavage along with her being being gloveless because they want the Elza model to be seen as the biker chick, I do agree though the Jeans look better cut into the crotch rather than just being torn accross, they'll probably change Ada too like Chronicles.
                Last edited by Mikhail; 11-10-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                  Hi guys... I'm back.

Hi riderkid and welcome back!

Just two quick things; absolutely share your opinion on the Claire outfit. Wish they'd kept the undershirt, to keep it more accurate (I honestly wouldn't mind if they used the Darkside Chronicles design instead, but, still, undershirt missing is a big design flaw, considering how this is biking gear).

Nr. 2: Had to delete your signature, it contained an URL to a signature picture hosted by a service that Chrome and Norton flagged as harmful.

Comment

Comment

• New screenshots showing later segments of the game

https://imgur.com/a/kb0su5d
                      sigpic

Comment

• Demo is coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One this Friday! On Steam on Saturday!
                        sigpic

Comment

• It's here! It's 30 mins one time online always! Agh.

Nah it's pretty cool I guess.

Comment

• Great demo, going to be an amazing game.

Comment

• While it's just the first demo, that only allows you to play till you Marvin calls you. I wonder what those who disliked the new camera of the remake thinks after playing the demo.
                              For me the demo was quite good, i like the gameplay, zombies where quite easy to kill, not as hard as it was shown in the E3s.

Comment

• I ejoyed the 30 minute demo LOADS.

It help a lot that I have only just beat Resident Evil 7 for the first time this past couple of days. So the controls, gameplay conventions and feel are all current to me.

After buying the original Resident Evil 2 second hand back about late 1999 it has always been my favourite in the series and I still play it on a semi regular bases now, I was sceptical as to whether I'd like it or not. But even to an old gamer like myself it feels right that they have updated it and brought it bang up to date in the way that they have.

It was kinda fun to have an old fashioned 30 minuted limited demo like the old ones back in the day (though I do want to play it more, it's made me really look forward to playing the full game even more now.

Comment

Working...
                                X