Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 2 Remake - Reviews Round Up

GameSpot - 9/10

Though Resident Evil 2 has its roots firmly in the past, it reworks the familiar horrors into something that feels brand new and all its own.
    Eurogamer - Recommended

Even better, it toes the line between schlocky and scary that the older Resident Evil games managed so well, and does so in perhaps one of the most atmospheric settings ever to grace a survival horror game.
    IGN - 8.8

The experience of playing through the new Resident Evil 2 for the first time establishes a new standard for remaking classic games.
    Game Informer - 9.5/10

Resident Evil 2 paves a brilliant path for the future of the franchise.

Destructoid - 9/10

I hope every legacy game in the series gets this loving treatment, as I'll probably be playing them for the rest of my life.
    VG24 Review

For my money, Resident Evil 2 Remake is right up there with Resident Evil 4 as the best game in the series. It’s the perfect blend of nostalgia and the new, marrying a classic game with contemporary game design, and a prime candidate for those Game of the Year lists. In January! Capcom clearly has no chill.
    Kotaku Review

It is pulse-pounding and a must play for horror fans, sometimes experimental but also superficial and rough.
    Credits to resetera member Dusk Golem
    Last edited by aris13; 01-22-2019, 01:08 PM.
    sigpic

Well shit. I didn't think it was possible but now I'm even more hyped than before.

Comment

Working...
    X