Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umbrella Chronicles (Wii-EU/PAL) release date revealed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umbrella Chronicles (Wii-EU/PAL) release date revealed?

Jeux-France reports from Leipzig that apparently the European release date for Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii) is supposedly November the 30th.

If you clickety click yourself off to the source at the bottom of this news post, you can find pictures of the print out that mentions the suggested price for the game, release date and other business related information for both Umbrella Chronicles and some other upcoming Wii titles.

Source: Link

The french website Wiiz has also added a few new screenshots from the Resident Evil 0 portion of the game. They show off the train cars, with the Leech Man and Scorpion boss being featured.

Wiiz UC Screenshots

A new video has also surfaced from the show. We have yet to get our copy of this in via the press sites but for now you can enjoy it on Youtube. Thanks go out to cvxfreak and Umon!

Youtube Video
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-22-2007, 10:37 PM.

Wait a second, the 30th November is a Sunday. Since when do games get released on a Sunday? =/

Comment

I dunno which November you're talking about (2008?), but this upcoming 30th of November is a Friday.

Comment

Maybe it's a Sunday in Australia . . .

Footage looks decent maybe I can finally get properly excited about this game now that I can play it if I bought it . . .
        Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-23-2007, 07:28 AM. Reason: The Cheese needs no reason only dairy products . . .
        sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I looked up 30th of September =/

Sorry bout that guys =P

Comment

Working...
          X