Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a package in from Japan today, with alot of nice things inside.
    I've updated a few of my albums showing the new items, as well as a whole lot of Biohazard and Resident Evil clothes I've got.
    sigpic

Comment

• Awesome collection Gene. Your wardrobe department is amazing.
      Your library ain't bad either.

Got three more pieces for my game collection this week:

5th Anniversary Nightmare Returns Special Package. Finally.
      Have been waiting for a good deal on one of these for a few years now. Got case #3777, complete and in perfect condition. Box and suitcase had been opened, but all discs, manuals and merch are still sealed/bagged. Styrofoam and both silica gel packs still in place. That coin in the hidden compartment is a real bugger to get out isn't it?

Also got a complete (genuine!) UK copy of Resident Evil Gaiden. I bought a copy years ago from a pawnbroker, but unsurprisingly it turned out to be a bootleg.

Scored a cheap PAL PS3 promo copy of RE5 too. I do love promos with coverart. Only wish I still got them for free....

That brings the total number of RE/BH games in my collection to 85. I should probably stop now. Of course, if you've got a PAL promo of RE3, Survivor or Dead Aim you want to offload, PM me. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by consoul View Post
        I bought a copy years ago from a pawnbroker, but unsurprisingly it turned out to be a bootleg.
        Pics please? For curiosity.

(Nice additions. I didn't have much money at the time those RE5 promos were all over eBay, and since then I haven't found any. )
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I have a US copy of Outbreak File 2, sealed, on the way. I haven't bought anything in a while...I'm tempted to start looking for more of the artbooks and such.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
            Pics please? For curiosity.
            Here you go. The fact that it's not in a transparent cart is a bit of a giveaway. The screw on the back of this one is a standard philips-head type too.

Love your site btw. It's been an invaluable resource. I'll send you some scans of the PAL RE5 promos when I get a chance.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Looks weird, for sure, looks like a standard Gameboy (non-color) cart. The label is just the standard image from the US boxart. But who the hell would want to bootleg this game?

Thanks for your comment about my site. ;)
              Last edited by Anders; 08-25-2009, 07:51 AM.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• the pic is from re1.5 !

Comment

• Yeah, it got re-used for Gaiden. Capcom likes to re-use stuff whenever possible. Heck, I remember about six years ago Capcom Europe's Website had three or so images from 1.5 in the RE2 section.

Comment

• some new stuff:

Resident Evil 2 Special Edtion (German) with Re 2 Game,T-Shirt and Pin

Comment

• That's an awesome box. I really wish I had the funds to continue collecting. My RE CD case looks ugly with so many Biohazard titles missing from the sleeves...

Comment

• Got this nice posters today in the mail:

Comment

• My collection is only marginal.

Playstation:
                          RE: Directors Cut [MIA]
                          RE3
                          RE3 Demo (came with Dino Crisis)
                          Nintendo 64:
                          RE2
                          Dreamcast:
                          RE:CV
                          PS2:
                          RE4
                          RE:CVX 5th Anniversary (soon)

I'll probably buy the REmake, and Darkside Chronicles if its awesome.

At one time I had all the S.D. Perry books except for 0. Now I can only find the 2 "original" novels she wrote. I also had a guide (Brady I think) for RE: DC.

My crowning item would be a zippo "zip light" sold through Capcom around the time of RE:CV's original release. It was probably one of the most bad ass things ever. It was the brass color like in all the games, but it had the design like on the back Claire's jacket on the bottom half, and I think it said Resident Evil CODE Veronica in small type. Instead of a fuel and lighter mechanism in it, it had a little flashlight that could be removed. Since I was so young, I was bound to lose it, and I did.

I can't find anything about it on internet, I've looked at pages detailing people's collections of RE zippos and have never seen it. I would love to get another one some how...Anyone else ever see it? I'll look through more pages of people's collections but there's a lot to sift through!
                          Last edited by Parabellum; 09-12-2009, 07:38 AM. Reason: RE: DC made a grin face on accident lol

Comment

• Since I can't find my original post I'll just throw everything back up . Not pictured is the new REmake wii edition. My favorite piece is my wallscroll I think. Also I have the RE:Survivor guide but I'm still troubled finding the game.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Agent_Wong; 09-12-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Got them today in the mail, all three games are still sealed:

Comment

• I updated my album with my Moby Dick figures.
                                *click*

I also won an auction for some Capcom Friendly Club videos. Volumes 8 9 and 10. I hope to get those in soon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X