Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my Biohazard 5 Alt Ed yesterday, as well as the DSC Collector's Package (with e-Capcom leather strap & bullet), plus Resident Evil 5 Declassified and Shattered Memoirs to go with the Umbrella Chronicles reviewer's guide. Also got another Umbrella wallet.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Is the darkside chronicles collectors box worth it in your opinion? Can you take more pics of it? I had it pre-ordered but decided to get a box of cigars instead and canceled it. But now I'm wondering if I should put that back on my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by fffour View Post
        Is the darkside chronicles collectors box worth it in your opinion? Can you take more pics of it? I had it pre-ordered but decided to get a box of cigars instead and canceled it. But now I'm wondering if I should put that back on my list.
        Pics, info:

As for whether it's worth it or not.. I keep my box sealed, but the DVD contents doesn't really seem very interesting, and the CD tracks can be found on the regular OST?
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I have Resident Evil for PS1. Resident Evil 2 for PS1. Resident Evil 3 for PS1. Resident Evil Zero for NGC. And I still need to find a copy of Resident Evil 4 for PS2. I know I'm behind

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Amelie~ View Post
            And I still need to find a copy of Resident Evil 4 for PS2. I know I'm behind
            That shouldn't be too hard, every game store I go to is overflowing with copies, going for like 10/15 bucks.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              That shouldn't be too hard, every game store I go to is overflowing with copies, going for like 10/15 bucks.
              The game store i go to has it for like $6

Comment

• I will need to get my fingers around a copy! Some people say it is not as scary as the other RE games but I guess I will just wait and see!

Comment

• It isn't. Just about everyone, even RE4's big fans, agree on that. On the plus side you have plenty of other RE games to try and get hold of and to enjoy.

RE Survivor - PS1
                  RE CODE: Veronica PS2, Dreamcast, Game Cube
                  RE Outbreak #1 - PS2
                  RE Outbreak #2 - PS2
                  RE Dead Aim - PS2

I'm assuming you don't have a next generation console, since you don't mention RE5 or the Wii rail shooters, Umbrella Chronicles and Darkide Chronicles.

Comment

• And REmake, don't forget, it's one of the best RE games and no self respecting RE fan who owns a Gamecube/Wii should be without it.

Comment

• BIOHAZARD ARCHIVES Reprint ~ paperback & no updates, so apart from being new & shiny, if you dont yet own one, I would go for the older hardback ones!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• It's been a while since I posted in here. I had a few tasty auctions lined up but I kept getting outbid > <.

I haven't got this forwarded from Japan yet, but it's so cool that I think I should post it here anyway. People here will probably like it.

It's a point-of-sale ad for Biohazard 5 alternative edition. But as you can see on the directions, it assembles into a little diorama of the replica mansion hallway.

Better pics when I finally get it in a few weeks.
                        sigpic

Comment

• That's pretty cool Gene. Would love to see it assembled.

Comment

• dude iv been looking for chris redfields gun wat it like where u get it so coooool

Comment

• Cool stuff Gene, it's always nice to have a display piece like that.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• is there a trading/selling thread on these forums by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X