Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want your Carlos figure. I was supposed to get one from a guy on here in 07 but he jipped me.

Comment

• I want your Carlos, Hunk, Leon and Rebecca. Damn.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I like my Rebecca figure cause shes probably the rarest figure I have besides my limited editon Nemesis type-1

Comment

• I have:

RE2
          RE3
          RE: CV X
          RE4
          RE5
          RE5 strategy guide

...what do you guys think I could get for my collection, in American dollars?

Comment

• last time I checked RE1 DC wasnt that much. I got DC with RE2 demo for $20

Comment

• I also found the same deal for RE DC. Hell, you should at least get the original RE just because it's a classic man lol. I picked up the original Biohazard, was suprisingly cheap considering it was unopened (30 bucks). The Umbrella Archives is pretty cheap, and even though it has the most typos I've ever seen in a published book, it's a entertaining read with loads of info.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Wow where are you shopping? The lowest price I've seen on the Archives is like 70 bucks. Oh I did get a Capcom Outbreak Mints tin...with the mints still there the other day for 2.50. They have like 10 of them left too.

Comment

• Just won the limited edition Biohazard Degeneration box set with the G-Type figure and Angela's Diary. Factory sealed.

For less than half the retail price.

Last edited by News Bot; 09-21-2009, 12:39 PM.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
                    Wow where are you shopping? The lowest price I've seen on the Archives is like 70 bucks. Oh I did get a Capcom Outbreak Mints tin...with the mints still there the other day for 2.50. They have like 10 of them left too.
                    That's because it's greedy ebay sellers, they sell it at my local book store for 20 lol.

Comment

• I can't find a copy in any store either. The publisher stopped printing. Do they still have more and do they have an online site???

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
                        I can't find a copy in any store either. The publisher stopped printing. Do they still have more and do they have an online site???
                        Wow, I can't believe they got so exspensive...I looked up my local book store and their no longer there eithier, I think the last time I saw them was a couple months ago. Well, I did do some looking around for you and the cheapest one I could find is a used copy on Amazon for 49.99. Hope that helps
                        Last edited by REmaster; 09-21-2009, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• That is a help, I'll give it a look see. Thanks. I got a pic of my newest acquisitions. A Survivor guide (haven't gotten the game yet), my first copy of Dead Aim, a tin of Outbreak mints and the other copy of Dead Aim I picked up w/case this time .

Last edited by Agent_Wong; 09-25-2009, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• haha I just seen those Umbrella mints at Hot Topic a few minutes ago actually.

Comment

• Yea I picked them up at Slacker's for 2.50, they had like 10 of them I may go back and pick up another just to sample them heh.

Comment

• I thought it was time for me to get a small sampling of my collection up!

Bear in mind that this is nothing really compared to what I actually have. I had intended on categorising my collection and taking the pics then but I will some day.

So behold again a SMALL preview!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X