Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I asked about you not dumping that gameboy color game that is supposedly your third most valuable item, never got a response.

Apparantly, you have lots of beta discs, including an RE0 N64 cartridge (I've got my sources, although may be a bit wrong, why not prove me wrong?), WHY ISN'T THAT DUMPED?

^ Why didn't you respond to this?

I also heard you had some DREAMCAST BETA's, N64 beta's, PS1 beta's, even a SEGA SATURN BETA!!!

^ Or this?

Comment

• Because its not worth responding to. Its all rumors and hearsay. I did point out that noone owns a playable build of RE0 64, so isn't that enough on your question?

Comment

• If there WAS proof, that isn't a rumour.

No, its not enough, because you expect people to pay you, to get RE1.5 (which is not possible anymore), but you HAVE A GAMEBOY BETA, WHICH ISN'T DUMPED.

And for sure, you have the GRAVEYARD BETA OF RE 1!
        Last edited by D4RK M4R10; 03-02-2008, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• ...fair enough. Proof please?

Comment

• I said WAS (there was proof, but there isn't much now), and I bet DOT STILL HAS THE PROOF.
            Last edited by D4RK M4R10; 03-02-2008, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4RK M4R10 View Post
              I honestly agree with the guy:

He said one thing about you, and you banned him? Are you hiding something Dot?
              He also made quite a lot of... unusual posts.
              Such as posts dedicated to the sole purpose of more or less shit tossing the entire Resident Evil franchise. I don't really see why we would need anyone here on the forum who has nothing to contribute with at all.

Originally posted by D4RK M4R10 View Post
              I asked about you not dumping that gameboy color game that is supposedly your third most valuable item, never got a response.

Apparantly, you have lots of beta discs, including an RE0 N64 cartridge (I've got my sources, although may be a bit wrong, why not prove me wrong?), WHY ISN'T THAT DUMPED?
              But what if those cartridges are already dumped and already is in the hands of other people? Do you know whether or not you're entering the right words in google when you look for the content of them?

Originally posted by D4RK M4R10 View Post
              Go ahead and ban me, but to me, you're just a SCAMMER.
              Please do elaborate on how he can be a scammer. Did you just pay him for something without getting something in return? So far, THIA has done nothing but giving and the majority has come out of Dot50Cal's own pocket with some of it from the pockets of some of the key members and a few additionally named donators.

Anyway, since we're on the topic of money and stuff.
              I hear that you're kinda short on money, but how about you raise some and join in on the fun of spending money in order to contribute.
              You know, how it is when you pay your membership fee on Xbox LIVE and then everyone gets to taste the benefits.
              Kinda like living in a collective. You know, it's not right that just one person pays the rent, electricity bill and various other fees of about $1500 each month, right?

Boy, I sure do wish someone would pay my bills every now and then...

Comment

• WoT, I'm not short on money?

I give up trying to argue.
                Last edited by D4RK M4R10; 03-02-2008, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Why does Dot have to prove anything again? What did you pay him? What gives you the right to demand something that is his, that was bought with his money only, using his contacts? Go find it yourself if you want to be all high and mighty. The thing is, you wont, because Betas just dont show up in Walmart for 4.99 in the clearance bin. Theres agreements, contracts even, none of which anyone has to talk about. Simply put, get the stick out of your ass and stop talking about stuff you have no idea of, and no business in knowing.

Comment

• Sure he paid for it, but why couldn't he dump it?

Get rid of that SNES/SFC logo in your signature, not worthy of it

Comment

• Is it me or Dot got his team of backup?

Comment

• Stop spamming the boards, double posts aren't allowed when you aren't adding anything to the conversation. Use the edit button. Also, Lulz from Ultra attached.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• You didn't add anything to the convo, you SPAMMER!

Btw you lie about RE BETAS AHAHAH!

why dont you dump the damn GBC game -_-?
                          Last edited by D4RK M4R10; 03-02-2008, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4RK M4R10 View Post
                            Is it me or Dot got his team of backup?
                            You're absolutely right.
                            When the sun goes down in Madrid and the crazy super markado woman that can be heard on the loud speaker is but a faded memory of a ruined morning, that's when Dot50Cal skips the internet relay chat and cuts straight to the cheese in order to assemble the E3 (EmEssEnn).

Ready to take on the most inane forum posts and once again save the internet!

Comment

• Why doesn't Dot dump the GBC version, if he does indeed own it? It's his. Why should he? Hell, he gets grief over stuff he doesn't own. Add to that he may not, legally, be allowed to do so as he might have had to sign a NDA to get hold of it...and, even if he didn't, it would still be illegal.

And that, of course, is assuming he does have it.

Comment

• D4RK M4R10 has been banned for obvious reasons. The not so obvious reasons are what he did on MSN in an immature attempt to get back at me. Lets get back on topic here guys, Your collections!

Comment

Working...
                                X