This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    I took a photo of my stuff about a year ago, and got in a Swedish Gaming magazine for the collection through a friend who asked if I wanted to be in it ;) I'll try and get a new picture but that will probably not happen for a while, Its all stored away and I have no room to place it all out like I did in this photo.

Most expensive items:

1) Gameboy Color Game
    2) Gun Survivor 2 Arcade Cabinet
    3) Unreleased Black Biohazard Chainsaw Controller

when you say game boy color game are you speaking of gaiden?
    because i have that and was just wondering..
    or are you talking about the unreleased r.e 1? and if you are whoa! how did you get that? AND WHERE CAN I GET ONE?

Comment

• my resident evil 5 toys came in today! plus i founf these 2 RE2 guide for a flea market place for about $5 each the one on the left is a double side with claire
      Attached Files
      Last edited by adamthegrave; 03-27-2009, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Hey there,
        just want to show you my RE/BH Collection. Since my website (www.biohazardcollector.wg.am) hasnt been updated for a long time i will post some actual Pics.

What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard. View Post
          Hey there,
          just want to show you my RE/BH Collection. Since my website (www.biohazardcollector.wg.am) hasnt been updated for a long time i will post some actual Pics.

What do you think?

cool stuff there you check out mine http://www.freewebs.com/adamthegrave/

Comment

Hey there,

What do you think?

It's always good to see someone's collection up here.

What's the red book? I've never seen it before.
            And I heard that German Biohazard Archives was a hardcover. It looks great.
            sigpic

Comment

• Hey the Archives is an f*** nice hardcover

The Red Book is a limited (bound in deerskin) version, there are all the gamix comics inside.

hope you understand my bad englisch

Comment

• The Red Book is a limited (bound in deerskin) version, there are all the gamix comics inside.
                Gamix comics? Is that the same as the Wildstorm comics or different?

I've also seen that Red Book in someone's collection and wondered what it was...

Comment

• Im sorry, i dont know the wildstorm comics.

Comment

• all i have collectors wise is a poster for REmake with Jill and a zombie or two on it.
                    wish i had a picture of it i could put up.

Comment

• I have updatet my homepage in the last 2 days.

Comment

• Yep the red deerskin book includes all of this comics ,uncensored (in germany is the story in the airplane cut):

Comment

• No thats not right. In the deerskin edition are all comics Uncut !

Comment

No thats not right. In the deerskin edition are all comics Uncut !

I wrote the they are all UNcensored not censored and between ( & ) I wrote that there is one comic in germany wich is CUT ;)

In german for you:

Ich habe geschrieben das in der Hirschleder Ausgabe alle Comics ungeschnitten drin sind und in Klammern steht das die Flugzeug Geschichte in deutschland cut ist ;)

Comment

Hey there,

What do you think?

dude every time i try to look at your pics i get this huge stupid add with no way to turn it off!! that is soo annoying!

Comment

• I've put more pictures of my collection up.

There's new pics in every category.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X