Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had no internet connection for 5 days and in my spare time, I scanned all the covers of my Hong Kong Biohazard Comics... then put them together in this video:
    My collection of Biohazard (Resident Evil) comic books from Hong Kong, including many special editions and alternate covers. Very rare and hard to find! (I d...

I included the Zero comics, even though I don't have them yet but the rest of the pics are from my own scans. There's still some alternate cover editions I don't have (not shown in the video) but I'm getting there...

I'll have to show off all the collectibles and extras from the comics I've accumulated, another time (there's a LOT )

I hope you like the video!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
      Uhh.. some of the more retarded items out there. I had to buy all three variations so I could scan them for my webshite.
      What is that 'Laws' stuff? Audio CD and DVD?
      "I've got 100 cows."
      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• ^it's a tad disappointing actually. I got the Biohazard version (with the python on the cover). The cd has the DSC theme song, LAW'S and the dvd just has a short DSC commercial followed by the LAW'S song played live.

Comment

• Right thought I had a semi-decent collection till this thread shattered that illusion.

So far I have.....

resident evil 0(pal,gamecube)
          resident evil(pal,ps1)
          resident evil directors cut(pal,ps1)
          Biohazard directors cut (ps1)
          biohazard dual shock(ps1)
          resident evil deadly silence
          resident evil(saturn)
          resident evil(pal,gamecube)
          resident evil 2(pal,ps1)
          biohazard 2(pal,ps1)
          resident evil 3(pal,ps1)
          resident evil code veronica X(pal)
          resident evil code veronica(pal,dreamcast)
          resident evil 4 special editon(pal,ps2)
          resident evil 5 special edition(pal,ps3)

resident evil directors cut guide (USA,prima)
          resident evil 2 guide(USA,prima)
          resident evil 3 guide(USA,prima)
          resident evil code veronica guide(gamecube)

a few mags and other little paraphenalia

Pics to follow sometime soon!
          Last edited by kiedistidus; 02-11-2010, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            Oh duh lol. A big deal huh? I'll stay tuned. I should be getting some new pics in soon, just a few new items here and there.

Curious bout the pics REmaster. Everything bout my new item (s) is confirmed! I am getting kinda excited cause i never bought something this big. When it arrived i will put up pics right away.

Comment

• some english translations of wesker report & darkside report ~ released to reviewers for UC & DSC, not publicly released in Capcom's wisdom!
              + RE5 Declassified
              Attached Files
              Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 02-13-2010, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Cool stuff, 5th. Any chance you can take readable shots of those, please?
                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Oh cool 5th! I've been looking for that Reviewer Wesker's Report (or at the very least photos/scans of it).

Thank you for posting it.
                  Last edited by Enetirnel; 02-13-2010, 10:42 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• NO problem guys, thanks for the kind comments ~ I went into crisis meltdown when I saw Consoul's post in this thread where he posted a picture of the Wesker report! I never knew it existed, and he was very helpful sending me details of the publishers {DoubleJump books} I thought it would be years before i saw another ~ I was just on ebay & on a whim I did a search for Wesker report, and with all the usual overpriced dvds was this english version! These are just the pictures from the auction inc. the sellers's other report which appears to be an equivalent for Darkside Report {as well as RE5 Declassified} So these are just those seller's pics, untill the reports arrive next week ~ When they do I will post all pics with as much detail as I can, but I do not have a scanner! I know another user who has these reports on the way to him too, so I can always liase with him and his potential access to a scanner! More to come next week!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 02-15-2010, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Great score 5TH. Glad you were able to find it.
                      Now I need to get my hands on a copy of that Darkside Report!

*edit* Almost forgot - my addition to the collection this week is the big Sega NAOMI cartridge for Gun Survivor 2 - Biohazard Code Veronica. Pity I don't have the Namco IO gear for it.

*edit2* Excellent. Just won both Shattered Memoirs and Declassified from the same seller. Thanks for the heads up 5th!
                      Last edited by consoul; 02-15-2010, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• NO problem, your're now the second person who has subsequently bought from this seller {he must have at least 3 copies of all 3 reports!} I should be on a commission!
                        Thanks agian Consoul for the info way back when I was very jealous of your english wesker report! Below is my latest edition, which I know nothing about yet!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 02-15-2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Damn i hate the postman, is it so hard to actualy ring the bell ? Now i have to get the package myself tomorrow. At least i can finaly post a picture tomorrow.

Comment

• LOL @ the postman. I'm excited about the package
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Little hint...its something from CVX. For any of you it might be nothing special but i wanted this for ages.

Comment

• Today i got them! Damn i am so happy Sorry for double posting but i am totaly crazy now
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X