• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh my god!!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• would like to meet ur best buddy skunky :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        I took a photo of my stuff about a year ago, and got in a Swedish Gaming magazine for the collection through a friend who asked if I wanted to be in it ;) I'll try and get a new picture but that will probably not happen for a while, Its all stored away and I have no room to place it all out like I did in this photo.

Most expensive items:

1) Gameboy Color Game
        2) Gun Survivor 2 Arcade Cabinet
        3) Unreleased Black Biohazard Chainsaw Controller
        Nice collection you've got there Dotty, but I don't see your beta build discs anywhere, perhaps they're all still laying out on your bed? You've still not shared them, yet you expect us to put money in for 1.5 and then trust you to release it to us? Unlikely.
        Last edited by Ultra_Glior; 03-02-2008, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• OK Guys, I got Zombie to dig out ore of his games. These are not all of them, but merely around 20 percent of them.

Last edited by FeurMensch; 03-02-2008, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultra_Glior View Post
            Nice collection you've got there Dotty, but I don't see your beta build discs anywhere, perhaps they're all still laying out on your bed? You've still not shared them, yet you expect us to put money in for 1.5 and then trust you to release it to us? Unlikely.
            I honestly agree with the guy:

He said one thing about you, and you banned him? Are you hiding something Dot?

I asked about you not dumping that gameboy color game that is supposedly your third most valuable item, never got a response.

Apparantly, you have lots of beta discs, including an RE0 N64 cartridge (I've got my sources, although may be a bit wrong, why not prove me wrong?), WHY ISN'T THAT DUMPED?

Go ahead and ban me, but to me, you're just a SCAMMER.
            Last edited by D4RK M4R10; 03-02-2008, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• A playable Version of "RE0 N64" ?
              Last edited by Zomby; 03-02-2008, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Yes, is it true though Dot?

I also heard you had some DREAMCAST BETA's, N64 beta's, PS1 beta's, even a SEGA SATURN BETA!!!

Come on Dott, don't you ever learn ?

Silly Dot, Scams are for FOOLS
                Last edited by D4RK M4R10; 03-02-2008, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• I think it is uninteresting if we cry or if we don't cry.

Eighter he share them with us (if he really have them, I don't know) or not.

There we can't do anything.

Comment

• Or, Dark Mario, we worked out that it's a guy called Grace Saunders...among other things. Basically a pest and a nuisance and, sadly, nothing else except in his own mind. One of those sad little creatures whose only purpose is to annoy other people over the 'net, where they can't be hurt...and, really, if you get your jollies off messing with people you're in need of some fairly major help.

As for the Betas Dot's meant to have...how, exactly, can he proove he doesn't have them? Half of the stuff he's meant to have doesn't actually exist outside of Capcom's vaults. That, really, should be all the proof you need.

Comment

• I'd love to see Dot respond to this >: )!

Comment

• Sweet, my name's Grace, I'm a woman, yay!

My name's Adam, fool.

And you lost me on your last paragraph.

Mm, I giveup.
                        Last edited by D4RK M4R10; 03-02-2008, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• ...woman? Who said woman?

As for prooving Dot doesn't have the betas, it's A) Almost impossible to proove a negative and B) Half of the Betas he is supposed to have are nothing more than images and movies released as publicity. In other words...he can't proove he doesn't have it other than by the fact they don't exist.

Comment

• Isn't Grace mostly a woman's name? >_> who the hell is Grace Sanders anyways?

Could you learn to use correct grammar? I can't understand anything you say.

Why do you keep defending Dot? -_-
                            Last edited by D4RK M4R10; 03-02-2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4RK M4R10 View Post
                              He said one thing about you, and you banned him? Are you hiding something Dot?

Go ahead and ban me, but to me, you're just a SCAMMER.
                              Check his post history. Hes been an ass ever since that 1.5 deal. He was given numerous second chances here. I'm not so sure that guy was Peter, but in any case he was still a total idiot who was acting way to immature about things.

How exactly am I scamming people again, by running a website that's free to access?

Originally posted by Zomby View Post
                              A playable Version of "RE0 N64" ?
                              Noone has this.

Originally posted by D4RK M4R10 View Post
                              Come on Dott, don't you ever learn ?

Silly Dot, Scams are for FOOLS
                              Originally posted by D4RK M4R10 View Post
                              Sweet, my name's Grace, I'm a woman, yay!

My name's Adam, fool.

And you lost me on your last paragraph.

Mm, I giveup.
                              Stop spamming.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-02-2008, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• I could, but then folks wouldn't pay me to write anymore.

Grace is a troll. Nothing more, nothing less. Just and unusually sad one, and seems to have a special vendetta for Dot.

Comment

Working...
                                X