Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to double post but I just bought a ton of new Re stuff. Got my pay and nothing planned so thought hell time I updated my collection.

Resident Evil 5 Limited Editon Steelbook (Ps3)
    Resident Evil 5 Heat Changing Kijuju Mug
    Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition Guide
    Resident Evil 5 Lighter
    Resident Evil 5 Ps3 & Controller Skin
    Resident Evil 4 Woods Poster
    Resident Evil 3 Pc Version
    Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller
    Resident Evil Outbreak
    Resident Evil Survivor 2 Code Veronica
    Resident Evil Dead Aim Guide
    Resident Evil 4 (Pc Version)
    Resident Evil Survivor
    S.D. Perry Calbian Cove and Nemesis (Rebought these because the copys I have now are in bad condition)
    Resident Evil Wrist Watch (http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/4/9/7...06075847_o.jpg)
    Jill Valentine Dollar Bill (http://i6.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/1c/93/e1d7_1.JPG)
    Offical Prima Calendar
    Racoon City Newspaper (http://i17.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/a5/12/b9d5_1.JPG) (http://i6.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/a5/12/bda7_1.JPG)
    Outbreak Soundtrack
    Biohazard Baseball T (http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/61...azardwhb01.jpg)
    Umbrella Chronicles Art Of Arts Book

Once everything above arrives I'll get a picture of my collection. Its coming along quite nicley now.

Comment

• I got the Degeneration Visual Archive book today, and for anybody considering a purchase: Don't. Crap.

It has an interview (in Japanese) with some of the creators which may be interesting, depending on how much you like the film. 99% of the pages however, is the script to the movie (in English), accompanied with some tiny images, mostly stills from the movie it seems, and the occasional storyboard drawings. At the end it has some TINY background/character models, followed by several pages of DVD/UMD/Blu packaging and advertising images (that was the good part, in my opinion ).

Who wants to read the SCRIPT? I wanted nice, big art and stuff. There's nothing of that in the book.
      Last edited by Anders; 02-09-2009, 08:23 AM.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• But its in English? ohhh I dont know might have to now.

Comment

• The interview is several pages, but it's in Japanese. It's with two people, but I don't know who they are as their names are written in Japanese, too.

The script is in both Japanese and English. There are also some short character bios (one paragraph each) in English. Other than that, there is a few pages with information about the RE game series and Degeneration, in Japanese.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Hmm...Maybe next month then just spent over hundred pound. Here's the next batch of stuff Im buying.

Resident Evil 1-3 Box Set (Films) 8.50
            Resident Evil 2 Ps1 9.95
            Resident Evil 3 Ps1 12.99
            Resident Evil 1 Directors Cut 9.30
            Resident Evil Outbreak Guide 8.98
            Resident Evil Fire And Ice 15.96
            Resident Evil Director's Cut Strategy Guide 13.90
            Resident Evil Licker 19.99
            Resident Evil Lab Coat Zombie 12.99
            Resident Evil Krauser 9.99
            Resident Evil 13.31
            Resident Evil Crimson Head 10.90
            Resident Evil Pc 39.99
            Resident Evil 2 Pc 7.00
            Degeneration Soundtrack Dvd 28.61
            Pachislot Biohazard Original Soundtrack 14.95
            Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles Original Soundtrack 22.47
            Biohazard Degeneration Visual & Scenario Archive 19.05

Oh and the Re soundtracks which are way over priced.

Comment

• Well done.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• The Degeneration art book came in. Love the character models and the art.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• soon ill be getting Bio CVX and bio 4 on GC and BIo 2 guide ,zero :Technical Guide

Comment

• In my mailbox today, a prop license plate made for the final shot of the original Resident Evil movie. This plate was re-used in Apocalypse. Good decoration for the shed. $27.50
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Haha nice collectible Great comic value!

Comment

• Originally posted by consoul View Post
                        In my mailbox today, a prop license plate made for the final shot of the original Resident Evil movie. This plate was re-used in Apocalypse. Good decoration for the shed. $27.50

lol

id buy that but im broke right now

but when i get some money next week, im gonna be looking for a RE airsoft gun (M92F Beretta) so can you guys
                        keep a look out for me, just incase? pretty please?

Comment

• Not half as big as some peoples, but it's all I have. I have an Umbrella bag as well, but I forgot about it.

And a random Hunter image ^^

And yes, my phones camera sucks
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Just received a sealed Code: Veronica (NTSC) for the Dreamcast. =D
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                              Not half as big as some peoples, but it's all I have. I have an Umbrella bag as well, but I forgot about it.

And a random Hunter image ^^

And yes, my phones camera sucks

Every collection starts with one item; so don't worry, when you realize you'll have a lot of things!!!!

By the Way.. i wish i have a Tyrant Figure, i just have the Licker!!!

Comment

• I want RE GBC. I have had a sudden, incredibly strong urge to play it.

Comment

Working...
                                X