Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-ordered the UK PS3 version of RE5 (steelbook edition) and the Biohazard 5 Soundtrack.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Just paid £30 ($40) for Re5 soundtrack on Playasia. Thats a godamn rip if you ask me. If Play.com release it later at a cheaper price I'm gonna be so pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
        Just paid £30 ($40) for Re5 soundtrack on Playasia. Thats a godamn rip if you ask me. If Play.com release it later at a cheaper price I'm gonna be so pissed.
        The thing is three discs. Standard soundtrack price is £20. That's not a rip-off in the slightest.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• 3 disc's? Oh my bad. Thats alright then. Still though never paid 30 for a music cd. I got the 2pac collection which was 8 discs for 20 and that was brand new.

Comment

3 disc's? Oh my bad. Thats alright then. Still though never paid 30 for a music cd. I got the 2pac collection which was 8 discs for 20 and that was brand new.
            yha 3 disc 4 $40 isn't that bad i paid $50 for a cd with 3 songs on it.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1917.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	398344

A zippo I've had for quite a few years now, but never got around to uploading a pic.

Shown with the original shop display package.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                [ATTACH]2365[/ATTACH]

A zippo I've had for quite a few years now, but never got around to uploading a pic.

Shown with the original shop display package.
                " you have once again entered the world of survival horror, good luck"
                lol thats a awesome lighter gene

Comment

• my biohazard GameCube is now COMPLETE ! added Bio:CvX ,4
                  Attached Files

Comment

• The cover for 3 is freaking awesome.

Comment

• here's a video i did showing my 99X games Tiger Resident evil 2

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I have the below on PC

Resident evil 1 ,2 3 ,4
                        Last edited by Hellwarrior; 02-21-2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Two promos, thanks to Dotcal, type 50.
                          Outbreak footage on the tape, Outbreak File 2 and Bio II Apocalypse trailers on the DVD.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Anders; 02-23-2009, 05:19 PM.
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

3 disc's? Oh my bad. Thats alright then. Still though never paid 30 for a music cd. I got the 2pac collection which was 8 discs for 20 and that was brand new.
                            New release 1-CD albums in Australia are $30 brand new EVERYWHERE, IN EVERY STORE. Be thankful.

Comment

• Yeah well Australia is a beautiful country with beaches and nice weather I live in Wales where if it aint raining its snowing so you cant win em all.

Comment

• I'll swap with you. I want snow.

Comment

Working...
                                X