Page 11 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Resident Evil Collection

#20 Hunter Beta

Well today Zombie_x's package came, whxh was supposed to be Biohazard 2 GC NEW and we got two Mario soundtracks instead.... Damn the guy messed up. Now we'll have to see if he's willing to refund/reship it.

ZX bought Bio2 DS for $36 new on eBay 3 weeks ago. Game is awesome.

FINAALLY! I finally was able to buy Resident Evil 4 (PS2) off of eBay. Last minute and I bidded £8.05, bringing the total price to £10.
    Ah, I can't wait to play as Ada again! And Ashley! And Wesker! Name them all! =) XD

#15 Bandersnatch

Just bought this mug. Pretty nice.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=320201009757

#20 Hunter Beta

Is RE4 PS2 rare? I haven't seen it in stores for a while. Good thing I got mine....

I haven't seen it at all in the shops, well, rarely I see the limited addition. (Though I seen ALOT when they first came out, not very "limited" >_>)
    I was shouting finally because my RE4 PS2 broke and I don't own any of the other versions, and I couldn't get it on eBay coz every godamn auction I was outbid.
    The total price wasn't bad though, £10, I think thats about $20 USD. Meh.

i dont think re4 is rare, i see loads in the uk. The silver tin versino cant be that rare because shops have loads, but i must admit most are pre-owned. I have re4 on the gamecube and wii, but is the wii version the same as the ps2, except the controls?

The controls and minor things, like the PLSR or something effects EVERYTHING on screen in the Wii version, it only affects what you point at in the PS2 version.

so nothing much lol, but still i might get the tin version, just to say i have it. i guess im just like a normal r.e fan lol

I'm not a big collector of RE, I don't get like RE2 NGC, DreamCast, PS1 and so on in EVERY region format, I guess I'm a low RE fan apart from the fact I at least NEED any and every RE game. xP

EDIT: Anyone who wants to try the theory of Extreme Battle + Arrange mode in Resident Evil 2 Platinum PAL:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PS1-PS2-Reside...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by Gradon; 02-04-2008 at 07:21 PM.

War Horse Uranium

Does anyone have an original release RE4 PS2 they are willing to trade for a copy of RE4 PS2 from the RE Essentials pack? Some guy sold me it, and its this pack in version I need the original for scans and such.

im not one of those collectors that have to buy the game in every version, either it be american or jap. i just keep to pal, cheaper and well i dont see the point in getting games in dif areas of the world, but if thats how some collectors collect then fine by me, i'm sure some don't agree buying the figures are grand, but to me i enjoy that hobby

Overly Old School

Actually...with the conversion rates and such...it's cheaper to buy some games American and have them shipped. I have an American PS2 and a bunch of games that either never came out over here or were just so much cheaper and quicker to buy in the States.

It does, of course, help that my mother in law lives Stateside and ships the stuff for me, even futher saving me cash.

i just wait for the games
    Man i'd love to see more pictures of ppls collections on here
    If i didn't get outbid on stuff on ebay then i'd be able to show pics of my collection but so far nothing new
    I was wondering has anyone got that hunk aleam clock, i was thinking about getting one but what does it do, like at 7am start shooting his gun or something

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis_lover View Post
    i just wait for the games
    Man i'd love to see more pictures of ppls collections on here
    If i didn't get outbid on stuff on ebay then i'd be able to show pics of my collection but so far nothing new
    I was wondering has anyone got that hunk aleam clock, i was thinking about getting one but what does it do, like at 7am start shooting his gun or something
    If I get a better camera I will uploade my finished collection website than you can lookaround

So long look at the site of a other german collector

Really nice stuff

thanks for the link, this is now my check list lol

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis_lover View Post
    thanks for the link, this is now my check list lol
    Yes it is a really amazong collection.

Wsh to have the RE mangas

#20 Hunter Beta

The RE4 PS2 I have is the Greatest Hits version, but it is in absolute mint shape. ZX has the original version still sealed.

Does anyone have an original release RE4 PS2 they are willing to trade for a copy of RE4 PS2 from the RE Essentials pack? Some guy sold me it, and its this pack in version I need the original for scans and such.
    How is it that you don't have the original release of RE4 on ps2?
    I'm shocked !!!
    That was a day 1 (first thing in the morning) buy for me. I loved it on GC but still couldn't wait for the ps2 version with the extras. I still play it to this day. It's on my HDD so I don't really need the disk but I wouldn't sell or swap it anyway.
    I got the ps2 pal collector's edition, that came with the making of dvd & artbook (in the cd size cardboard cover).
    I also got the pal GC collectors pack that came with a bonus disc (2 dvds with a black cardboard outer case).
    If you want scans of these (or anything else in my collection) I'd be happy to send em to you.

Baiohazardo, I got one of those Bio-CV mugs a few years ago... from the same seller!
    It's a nice mug! I enjoy my Coffee with Baileys, often from it (while playing RE).
    Last edited by Skunky; 02-08-2008 at 12:42 AM.

hey
    could you guys tell me if this is the complete collection of the r.e 2 stickers.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2287%26fvi%3D1

thanks

#15 Bandersnatch

If you are talking about the Resident Evil Super-Size Stickers box then those are all the variations that are included however there are many doubles.

Thread Information