Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here something Btw PS3 still RLUZ! free online! and no i didnt have to buy the 360 Sp:ed case i got it for free unlike yal you have pay lol j/k.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by adamthegrave; 03-31-2009, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• How did you get it for free?
      I want

Comment

• Originally posted by Itchy...Munch! View Post
        How did you get it for free?
        I want
        just go ask for one

Comment

• Hi all,

Does anyone know the story of this (aka if there are other versions, 5th Anniversary or such, as well as who these were distributed to?)
          Attached Files

Comment

• If anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving.
            sigpic

Comment

• Korean boxes. 360 sealed, PS3 opened. Comes with art book, making of DVD, and Degeneration.
              Attached Files
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                Korean boxes. 360 sealed, PS3 opened. Comes with art book, making of DVD, and Degeneration.
                i quess thats cool

Comment

• Is Korean art book worth getting ? I might search Ebay just in case the art book is sold seperately
                  Sevket's Game Collection
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Not really. The images are too small, and it contains nothing unseen. (Keep in mind that I'm not really a big fan of the art books, especially not for the recent games).

The boxes are limited to 1500 each, so I doubt anybody would reduce the value by splitting up the sets. You'd be lucky to find them on eBay at all.
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Q: What weighs over 15kg and comes in a great big box from Hong Kong?

A: I'll show you next week when I've got batteries for my camera...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                        Q: What weighs over 15kg and comes in a great big box from Hong Kong?

Bio 5 PS3 or XB360 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                          Q: What weighs over 15kg and comes in a great big box from Hong Kong?

Hmmm Biohazard 5th Annie box with original playstation shipping box?
                          Last edited by nemesis_lover; 04-05-2009, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• I honestly don't think the fifth annie box would be over 15kg.

15kg is really heavy.

Maybe a great big PS3 pack or something...

Comment

• the 5th Anniversary Pack weights almost 5kg....maybe an pachislot machine !?

Comment

• Last edited by Gradon; 04-06-2009, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X