This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Mad Honkers part1

Nobody guessed right. But thanks for playing...
    And I DO like the idea of buying a Pachislot machine!

Over the course of about 6 months I've been conducting a secret mission of buying loads of stuff from Hong Kong (Operation Mad Honkers). Last week was 'pay day' and I got my big box loaded with Biohazard collectibles.
    I'll be taking better photos and scans of a lot of this stuff.

1) Biohazard 2 comics: 57 issues (missing Vol.57, 59 and 60 )
    2) + Biohazard 2 special gold editions of issue 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23.
    3) All the extra items: note paper, character cards, file cards, the little booklet to hold the file cards, stickers, memory card stickers, gold cards, STARS patch, silver and gold Desert Eagle key chains and Bio2 metal plate. (one issue says there's a demo disk and I think that's the only thing I don't have. There may even be something special about it, with a rumor it contains 1.5 stuff)
    4) The gold cards can be joined together to make these 2 pictures.
    5) Loads of posters. These are 2 of them.

More to come...
    Attached Files

Comment

• holy shit skunky! thats pretty gnarly!

Comment

• Operation Mad Honkers part2

1) Full set of Biohazard 3 comics (26 issues). These ones are awesome!
        There are so many cover variations. There's a few in this set that I hadn't seen before. It's taken me years to find a set of these (I posted in this thread a while back how I had found a set but that deal fell through) and in a crazy twist, I've actually managed to snare a 2nd set. So, I should get more of the cover variants (2nd set hasn't been sent yet).
        2) Full set of Biohazard 3 series 2 comics (8 comics, 9 volumes). I've often seen pics of these and just assumed they were cover variations of the same Bio3 comics but I was wrong.
        They are actually really cool. The series starts right where Bio3 ends, with the destruction of Raccoon City. And it ends with Claire getting chased and shot at by the helicopter, from the beginning of Code Veronica. The series fills the time in between.
        3) More metal collectibles. I already have a lot of this stuff but some new additions of note: That Badge is very rare and very expensive (I paid peanuts), I finally found a G2 figure, Tofu and Nemesis Type 2 (now I just need Nemesis Type 1 and I think I've got them all).
        4) Biohazard Knife set in a wooden box. It had a glass Biohazard lid but it broke during transit )

Still more to come...
        Attached Files

Comment

• A few questions Skunky...a wife...do you have one? If no...would you like one? XD

Also...how much did all of that cost?
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Operation Mad Honkers part3

Are you hot? Can you cook?
            On the other hand, if I had a wife, she probably wouldn't let me buy all this shit...

It was all pretty cheap but I'd have to look back through my correspondences to work out the total. The best deal I got was for a set of Bio3, Bio3 series 2 and Code Veronica comics. They all appeared as separate auctions and I spotted them as soon as they went up. I offered 500HKD ($65) for the lot. The seller agreed and ended the auctions right away. Single issues can sell for $20-$30 on ebay so yeah, I was pretty happy!!!

1) Full set of Biohazard Code Veronica comics (18 issues). I've noticed there are more panels and extra art than the English translations. And cool ads for stuff too.
            2) Gold and silver Ants and a gold Luger. Best of all, I found someone selling the metal figures from the incredibly rare CV packs. I never thought I'd manage to get these. There's Steve, Claire, Chris and a Hunter (and I got another Albinoid).
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              A few questions Skunky...a wife...do you have one? If no...would you like one? XD
              Ehm hey, I've got a bunch of promotional DVDs and a shit load of RE5 Limited/Collector's edition, if Skunky passes your offer due to possible poor cooking skills... It doesn't matter if you can't cook, I can cook if you're hot. (Jesus Christ, I've got to try that line in real life some day!)
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Operation Mad Honkers part4

Okay, last one... for a while.

I'll be the envy of the poker circuit with these uber rare Bio3 playing cards.
                I had heard these existed but I'd never seen them before finding and buying this set.
                1) & 2) the Box.
                3) back of the cards.
                4) the full deck.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                  It doesn't matter if you can't cook, I can cook if you're hot. (Jesus Christ, I've got to try that line in real life some day!)
                  Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                  Are you hot? Can you cook?
                  She's taken.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    She's taken.
                    Not if she can't cook!
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                      Not if she can't cook!
                      She can't cook for shit but she makes up for it with her gargantuan hentai collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        She's taken.
                        Originally posted by Anders View Post
                        Not if she can't cook!
                        o.O

Sadly I have a husbando to claim...

Back on topic...I ordered my RE5 figures the other day...should get them tomorrow since another item I ordered from the people came in today.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        She can't cook for shit but she makes up for it with her gargantuan hentai collection.
                        <.<
                        I guess that would better allow Skunky and I to get along...
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                          <.<
                          I guess that would better allow Skunky and I to get along...
                          Yep. Sounds like you'd make great partners...as long as you're hot, I mean.
                          Last edited by Vector; 04-06-2009, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                            Nobody guessed right. But thanks for playing...
                            And I DO like the idea of buying a Pachislot machine!

Over the course of about 6 months I've been conducting a secret mission of buying loads of stuff from Hong Kong (Operation Mad Honkers). Last week was 'pay day' and I got my big box loaded with Biohazard collectibles.
                            I'll be taking better photos and scans of a lot of this stuff.

1) Biohazard 2 comics: 57 issues (missing Vol.57, 59 and 60 )
                            2) + Biohazard 2 special gold editions of issue 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23.
                            3) All the extra items: note paper, character cards, file cards, the little booklet to hold the file cards, stickers, memory card stickers, gold cards, STARS patch, silver and gold Desert Eagle key chains and Bio2 metal plate. (one issue says there's a demo disk and I think that's the only thing I don't have. There may even be something special about it, with a rumor it contains 1.5 stuff)
                            4) The gold cards can be joined together to make these 2 pictures.
                            5) Loads of posters. These are 2 of them.

More to come...
                            cool they look alright, i dont why yal going to crazy over this sad just save up ur money buy these things and why do ya want to know what she looks like? SCARY . anyways my 2 Biohazard games came in today
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by adamthegrave; 04-07-2009, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• i just buyed the Survial Kit from the Pachislot Machine....tomorrow i have to pick it up from the german customs... i dont hope the think im planing to build a nuclear bomb or something similiar

cause everything is written with "biohazard....WARNING"...

Comment

• I have a Yamasa Pachislot pack on the way myself. The promo one with the parlour flag, golf ball and DVD. Can't wait to check out the DVD. Hoping for HQ footage of the movies from the machine. Have just added a sealed promo copy of RE5 (PAL 360) to my collection too.

Great stuff Skunky. The deck of cards is ace.
                                You too Gene. Some great pieces in your collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X