Resident Evil Degen

BluRay:
      Resident Evil
      Resident Evil: A
      Resident Evil E
      Resident Evil Degen

On HDD:
      Resident Evil 4D
      Last edited by USF_Col_Keller; 05-16-2009, 12:46 PM. Reason: Adding.

Comment

• I just posted my collection on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• sorry, double post
          Last edited by FireStarta316; 05-16-2009, 10:19 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

• I just uploaded some more pictures of my collection into my gallery...so far it's just my figures, but hopefully in the next week or two I'll be able to upload the rest of my collection. Check back in a few days for more pics, I still got abunch of things to upload http://www.residentevilmasters.tk
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• well i got me free copy Re5 Sp ed box set on ps3

Comment

• Hi there,

sorry for the noob question but what is the-horror's policy on selling threads? I checked the faq and couldn't find any info. I'm not sure where to post, but was going to start taking offers on a lot of my early US NTSC Sealed PS1 RE Games, including a sealed RE Longbox, and thought this might be a good place to find interested fans. If that isn't allowed, no worries. Thanks!

Comment

• Use the thread in the off-topic section.
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I got my two copies of the RE5 artbook in. Also have the Japanese guide book coming as well.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• How's the art book. Does it contain lots of good artwork?

Comment

• I just snagged a mint copy of 'The True Story Behind Biohazard" for $30. So now I have two of them. One is brand new, while this new one is used.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• soon ill be having the complete Organic Japan Resident Evil Biohazard 6 Diorama Figures

Comment

• Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
                            soon ill be having the complete Organic Japan Resident Evil Biohazard 6 Diorama Figures
                            They have sure gone down in price on ebay, they wanted over £200 a couple of months ago but now they only cost around £60. Have something bad been said about them?

Comment

• The Wesker figure is $140 , so it's cheaper than Chris and Sheva now.. Can't wait to get mine.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I finally got around to uploading abunch of pics of my collection to my profile album. There will be ALOT more pics in the days to come, enjoy lol.
                                http://www.the-horror.com/forums/member.php?u=1230
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X