• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd keep it cause im pretty sure its gonna be rare some day

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      I'd keep it cause im pretty sure its gonna be rare some day
      I guess, but I'm not really into collecting the demo's. No point just having 1 demo someone might need it to complete a collection or something.

Comment

• Alexia. All the key's I got I got from Japanese auctions.
        I've only seen 3 (reasonable) auctions in about 2 1/2 years. And I won all 3. But I still don't have a full set. I've still got to be patient.
        I saw a set of 4 once, for about 300pounds. But I turned that down.

As for the jacket. I'm quite certain it's official. I doubt it's a fraud, for a few reasons.
        1) Most Japanese people are ignorant that Biohazard is called Resident Evil outside of Japan.
        2) If it was a fraud, I doubt this would be the first to surface. Fraudsters usually make alot of product to offload quickly, not a one-off custom label.
        3) Collaborations like this aren't uncommon in Japan. Uniqlo currently have some Biohazard clothes in production in an official collaboration with Capcom.
        4) The Biohazard label is consistent with other clothes released at a similar time. The only difference is the 'Warehouse company' writing.

And even if it is a fraud, I didn't pay all that much more than a comparable jacket would cost at retail today, so I'm not too concerned.

EDIT: http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b93092093
        Here's another jacket. A different seller, a different auction site. I didn't pay 1/2 of that for the one I won either.
        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 06-30-2009, 06:45 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• i have many new stuff...To much to write it in here..visit my collectors page

Comment

• ^ I hear ya, so I'll just write the stuff I've bought in the past 2 weeks. Sadly I've been spending alot of money on old RE games since my copies are scratched, unplayable and the cases/manuals have been missing for years lol. The good thing is, I've found quite a few good deals on ebay recently and I was able to purchase everything listed below for a total of 120 bucks. Not too shabby.

1. Dino Crisis w/original manual, case & RE3 demo
            2. The Original RE1 (jewel case)
            3. RE1 director's cut - original manual, case & RE2 demo
            4. The original RE2 (complete)
            5. The whole set of japanese miniature RE4 figures.
            6. Organic Biohazard statue (The one of the zombie eating Kenneth)
            7. The original RE Survivor w/case and manual

Pics will be coming as soon as the rest arrive.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• here ya go it came in my all 6 Biohazard organic figures it just came in today for $92 dollars its a good deal
              Attached Files
              Last edited by adamthegrave; 07-01-2009, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Will you still be posting your youtube video on them adamthegrave?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                  Will you still be posting your youtube video on them adamthegrave?
                  yea its http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM6D4wlwkD8

Comment

• Nice video mate, just the music wasn't getting the feel of having those cool figures in your hands. I say put in some classic r.e 1 mansion hallway or r.e 2 music but it's your videos. Keep them up, maybe with moby dick ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                      Nice video mate, just the music wasn't getting the feel of having those cool figures in your hands. I say put in some classic r.e 1 mansion hallway or r.e 2 music but it's your videos. Keep them up, maybe with moby dick ones.
                      i do have one mody dick figure of Chris and Mr.x unopen

and just another update on Resident evil Collections and i finally got archives
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by adamthegrave; 07-02-2009, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Won this at auction - Leon Collection beanie.

I also forgot to mention that my father and mother came back from the US on monday. They brought me back the 3 RE5 figures.
                        sigpic

Comment

• @adam, nice book shelf, but even nicer collection. Wish I had the time to collect all the games but postage of getting them from the U.S are sometimes really silly, so I wait for the UK to show me cheaper options.
                          @Gene, that is sooooo for running/gym with your leon collection top isn't it lol, still it's a nice set up together.

Comment

• I went to Gamestop yesterday and scored a copy of REead Aim for a pricey $14 to add to my collection. Looks like I'll need to hunt down a Gun-Con to get the full experience though.

Comment

• yes its alot better with the Gun Con

Comment

• Picked up the original Biohazard last night, which is pretty much the holy grail to me since I'm a huge fan of the original RE. I'm excited about the uncut intro, auto-targeting and extra ink-ribbons
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X