Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there chain on disc? what did the chain do? where did you find it?

lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• ha ha...these words sounds very familair for me..i am sure,that i heard them before...ha ha..

no,there is no chain,only a other re version

Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 04-04-2010, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
        Is there chain on disc? what did the chain do? where did you find it?

what do you means Anders ???
        Are you joking on me

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
          oh yes,there is a re game inside the disc,but i dont want to discuss it here in the public
          Question; if you don't want anyone to know what's on the disc, why post that you have the disc at all?

Comment

• yeah,you are right darkmoon...my mistake

Comment

• Another side of Biohazard

STARS Money clip

Biohazard 2 promotional clock

Biohazard 5 Alternative edition point of sale promotional material
              sigpic

Comment

• I always wanted Another Side of Biohazard...but I never knew what exactly it was. Care to shed a bit of light on the matter Gene? I checked Anders's webpage but it didn't seem to have any info either.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I didn't know much about it either.
                  It was pretty much the only book I couldn't find while I was living in Japan.

It's made by World Photo Press. Released for the 5th anniversary of the series.

In total it's 95 pages long.
                  Inside, it has a bit on CV, but also lots of unique content. There's interviews and discussions, but I'm not sure what they're about. Probably reflecting on the series. There's a bit on the weapons of the games, as well as a part called "Another side of Wesker's Report". There's some weird photographs (not all that interesting tbh), as well as some in-universe ads for Umbrella products. There's also a few pages devoted to merchandise (my favourite part). And the book includes a small sheet with 6 stickers (3 colour variants of the RPD and STARS logos respectively.

Because of how much unique content there is, I'd really recommend it.

I had a look at the info Anders has. I can confirm it's a paperback, and was released in 2001.
                  And Prologue of Terrors is also a paperback Anders
                  Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 04-11-2010, 07:52 AM. Reason: Added page count
                  sigpic

Comment

• i find a rare video

Comment

• Gene, I have that book also. You know a little japanese don't you. Is Another Side of Wesker's Report just a jap transcript of the first report or something new?

There is also a page on the T-Veronica virus with flowers in the background.
                      "I've got 100 cows."
                      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                        Gene, I have that book also. You know a little japanese don't you. Is Another Side of Wesker's Report just a jap transcript of the first report or something new?
                        My Japanese isn't great, so what I did was compared the text to the text in the Biohazard 10th Anniversary boxed set translation of Wesker's report.

It looks to be nearly 1:1, so I'm guessing the copy in the Another side of Biohazard book is just a transcript of the film. I haven't checked how the subtitles match up though.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Damn now you have two Mansion stands lol.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• no no it's the same one, just finally got it in hand
                            sigpic

Comment

• Wow, Some amazing collections guys, With things I could only dream of having

Games:

Resident Evil 0 (GC)
                              Resident Evil Archives: Zero (Wii)
                              Resident Evil 1 (White label) (PS1)
                              Resident Evil: Directors Cut (With Resident Evil 2 Demo) (PS1)
                              Resident Evil: Deadly Silence (DS)
                              Resident Evil 2 (PS1)
                              Resident Evil 2 (GC)
                              Resident Evil 3 (PS1)
                              Resident Evil 3 (GC)
                              Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (GC)
                              Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
                              Resident Evil 4 (GC)
                              Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (Wii)
                              Resident Evil 4 (PC)
                              Resident Evil: Outbreak (PS2)
                              Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360)
                              Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
                              Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Wii)

Movies:
                              Resident Evil: Apocalypse (DVD)
                              Resident Evil: Degeneration (DVD)

Other Stuff:
                              Resident Evil 5 Poster

And at the moment I'm trying too get some Merchandise, Like Resident Evil messenger bags, Badges, T-shirts, The Chainsaw Controller and the Umbrella Clock, Which two game shops in my town happen too sell! So I'll update you guys when I manage too get them.

Comment

• Not much of a collection; just my games, and the movies

Comment

Working...
                                X