X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new stuff:

Comment

• Hi everyone, I just decided to join here, anyways I have been collection games for years and a big part of my collection is Resident Evil/Biohazard related, Its just such a fantastic series and I have loved it ever since I first rented it from my vid store for the PS1, anyway so I would love to show off my collection here:

It contains RE games, RE books, RE clothing, RE items..

Its on another site but I have a folder devoted to all things RE.

Some of my most prized possesions are:

Resident Evil 1 bigbox PC-CDROM PAL.
      Resident Evil 2 N64 PAL + NTSC/UC.
      Resident Evil 5 Deluxe Edition NTSC/J 360.
      Varous art books.
      Hot-toys very expensive Sheva collectabe figure.

And well I love all my items. So please have a good look through and let me know what you think about it.

Here are some photos so you get the idea.
      Attached Files

Comment

• I love the last picture, looks like Chris and Sheva are guardians of your collection!

Robert, does those outbreak promo versions have something different of the final game?

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
          I love the last picture, looks like Chris and Sheva are guardians of your collection!

Robert, does those outbreak promo versions have something different of the final game?
          Thank you And yes they are protecting it XD

Hope you like all the other pics in the link. Im very proud of my collection. Its not as huge and some of the guys on here, as I collect many games on all formats, not just RE alone.

Comment

• @ birkin:i am not sure,because i cant play the games without a ps2!!i know,that some dates of the files are different and the filesize of some files is different too

Comment

• OMG! Where did you get that big Jill in your figures DONNIemo?

Comment

• Oh i thought you had a PS2 Robert!
                Hope you'll share those informations with us!

Jill Lover:It's a statue, virtual lengends i think ;-)
                Last edited by William Birkin; 05-31-2010, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                  OMG! Where did you get that big Jill in your figures DONNIemo?
                  I assume you mean this one? http://www.videogamecollectors.com/g..._itemId=315876

Yeah they are High End Resin Statues limited to #1,500 each (apprently)

I now have Jill, Chris and Tyrant. They are huge heavy and awesome.

Hope this helps They are common here in Australia, there quite cheap now at conventions. Maybe look on Aussie ebay if you are over seas? The Brand is Virtual Legends, Birkin was right

Cheers. Hope you like my other stuff too on the site.

P.S. You know they are releasing a Jill RE5 edition Hottoys collectable OMG! Here is a link: http://www.figure.fm/post/en/10302/H...A+Version.html

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                    P.S. You know they are releasing a Jill RE5 edition Hottoys collectable OMG! Here is a link: http://www.figure.fm/post/en/10302/H...A+Version.html
                    Yeah, look at all the nice things we had to say about the Jill figure.
                    The site's news archive. You can post comments about each news post here.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      Yeah, look at all the nice things we had to say about the Jill figure.
                      http://the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7231
                      Ahh sorry, im new here

Comment

• Well I've finally decided to splash out a bit more cash on my collection for the first time in months but i just need to ask a few questions first so i know what to get .

1. My copy of RE2 (PAL) has kind of fallen to shit so i decided to get a new one and i was just wondering if it was rare to find a factory sealed one or if its impossible and im being played for a fool?

2. Are the RE survivor and RE zero guides rare to find?

Thanks to any one who give me some answers

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                          Ahh sorry, im new here
                          ha, its no big deal. I'm just being an ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                            Well I've finally decided to splash out a bit more cash on my collection for the first time in months but i just need to ask a few questions first so i know what to get .

1. My copy of RE2 (PAL) has kind of fallen to shit so i decided to get a new one and i was just wondering if it was rare to find a factory sealed one or if its impossible and im being played for a fool?

2. Are the RE survivor and RE zero guides rare to find?

Thanks to any one who give me some answers
                            I beleave finding a PAL one sealed would be rather hard and pricey. I see lots of NTSC/UC and NTSC/J sealed ones in my travels tho.

I don't know enough about the guides tho sorry.

Comment

• Ah thanks a bunch well ill go get collecting if the guides arent rare i gues it doenst matter, after all they are quite cheap and are a good addition to my collection

Yay i just won Biohazard survivor and Biohazard 1 on ebay
                              Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 06-04-2010, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                                My copy of RE2 (PAL) has kind of fallen to shit so i decided to get a new one and i was just wondering if it was rare to find a factory sealed one[...]

I´m searching for it, too

Comment

Working...
                                X