This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now bougth a "Biohazard Gun Survivor 2 (Budget) SEALED"

From the same seller I bought some other things so why not a second, sealed one
    Last edited by Zomby; 02-09-2008, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Ok, i don´t have a lot of stuff like all off you (ashamed), but anyway here they are:

Resident Evil 0
      Resident evil - REmake - DS
      Resident Evil 2 GC
      Resident Evil 3 GC
      Resident Evil 4 GC - Wii - PS2
      Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (with Zapper, hahaha XD)
      Resident EVil Code: Veronica - GC - PS2
      Resident Evil 4 Preview disc
      Resident Evil Archives
      Resident Evil calendar
      Ada Wong action figure
      Resident Evil movies - first - Apocalypse - Extinction
      lots of magazines and posters

and i had RE 2, 3 and Survivor but i give it to the one i love!! (yesss you have to really really love someone to give away a RE item hahah) (by the way we are still together and hopefully married someday)

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
        and i had RE 2, 3 and Survivor but i give it to the one i love!! ....by the way we are still together and hopefully married someday
        So it is not far away from you ;)

Good luck
        Last edited by Zomby; 02-09-2008, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• hmmm what have i given to my loved one....well i guess i gave her all my ps1 resident evils because i got them on game cube
          Added to my collection today, those stickers from ebay and a moby dick Leon MOC.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1125.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	230.6 KB
ID:	397197
            ...and the B-side
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
              [ATTACH]919[/ATTACH]
              ...and the B-side
              Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I got a new item. Also I`m putting up a pic of some items I`ve got up on a shelf.

Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 02-19-2008, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• your collection is awesome!!!!!!

I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by RE-Hiro; 02-19-2008, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Zombie just bought a Code Veronica Sega Dreamcast for $90.

Comment

• I just bought one of these online. Seemed like a really good price, and it looks like they have some in stock still.

The new UC art book comes out today. I've got to go to work this afternoon, so I won't have time to go and find it. I will most likely pick it up this weekend.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Just added a few new gems to my collection recently. Finally, FINALLY got Resident Evil Gaiden off eBay for $50 gil, complete. Box is in great condition as is the game, and all the inserts. I was pleased with that one. PS2 Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition is on it's way. Scored that for about $20 on the 'bay, and naturally since my last post have picked up Extinction and Umbrella Chronicles.

Comment

• well got my stickers in the post, they seem to have 6 dif sheets, so no doubles which i thought i might get and all sealed.
                          Just have to ask can anyone help me out, i'm really hoping to get ahold of a nemesis type 3 limited edition with box, i'm willing to pay £100-£130 for one. Does anyone know where to look or if your willing to sell yours?
                          btw i saw old posts by dot and his r.e collection but was sad because i couldn't see his amazing collection because imageshark wasn't working or something like that. Is dots collection on here or dot if your reading this can you post them on this thread.
                          Thanks

Comment

• Arrived !

Nemesis Typ 1 PALISADES

Comment

• Wow!!!! i love Nemesis!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ah i love to see a nemesis in a collectors collection

Ok my collection has grown over the last few months, i'll list, leaving out the games:

Resident evil Umbrella Clock
                                STARS Lighter
                                Toy Biz Series 1 Collection MOC
                                NECA Series 1 Collection MOC (missing leon without jacket)
                                Bloody Ganado MOC
                                Moby Dick: Nemesis type 2, Hunk, Leon MOC
                                Palisades: Nemesis, Nemesis (rage) MOC
                                Leon in RPD outfit (convention exclusive)
                                Resident evil Umbrella Con Limited collectors C.D

Thats my round up for now, i'll add more if i think of them, but thats what i've bought in the last few months. Next thing to get are the r.e movies

Comment

Working...
                                X