This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
    1. Eidos's Italian publisher? the spanish version was done by proein which are now owned by Koch.
    2. Oddly enough the european dreamcast versions where still done by Virgin Interactive.
    3. Westwood Studios also handled the RE1 pc port.
    1. Not publisher. Distributor.
    2. Eidos only published for Capcom for a short period in 1999-2000.
    3. You mean publishing? Must be distribution again, then.
    Last edited by Anders; 06-14-2010, 10:32 AM.
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• 1. Publisher acting as a distributor the same as poein, I maybe wrong but Halifax is maybe Eidos publishing office in Italy?

2. Yes, I don't get why they didn't just use Virgin again though like the dreamcast release though, Last game handled by Virgin Interactice was Gaiden in 2001.
      3. Westwood Studios ported re1 for the pc they merged with Virgin Interactive in 1992, it went uncredited though.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• new sealed stuff:

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
          new sealed stuff:

Very nice, I'm not ususaly fussed buying sealed games (as they are usualy to much) but I do have a few. So I guess my collecting is not hardcore to the point of sealed everything, but it's still a huge collection I like to think I have. So I admire the people that do go the extra mile for sealed. Good work

Comment

• Does anybody here own the original 1997 german pc release for re1 not the white label release, it seems really rare and I need some specific info about it.

Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-17-2010, 10:34 PM.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• new stuff

Comment

• What's that supposed to be? oO A DVD of Apocalypse in Japanese language?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                  What's that supposed to be? oO A DVD of Apocalypse in Japanese language?
                  Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Wow I swear that was the one I was outbid on on eBay. lol.

Comment

• new stuff:

resident evil outbreak public beta + manual

Comment

• Urgh, such crap luck on ebay recently. I won a £150+ Nemesis statue for only £40 but the A-hole seller lied and said it was out of stock/refunded. Then just re-listed it. It isn't like its a common item that constantly being ordered/sold so it was such obvious bullcrap but ebay don't care. Whoo I get to negative rep him, well that is worth the extra £110+ I'd need pay to win another.

Now I ordered an Archives Licker figure and when it arrives its a 10th Anniversary, despite the listing clearly saying Archives and even having an image of an Archives box with figure inside.

Urgh. URGH.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• That's no good KylieDog. I had a bad moment with ebay last night too.

Had my eye on a super cheap lot of about 50 PS1 games, mostly NTSC/J. The description only listed a few of them, but the photo clearly showed the original Biohazards in there including Biohazard Trial, still sealed(!). I tried to do my usual snipe at the last minute but my modem-router dropped out and I was unable to confirm the bid. Result: The whole lot went for the minimum bid to someone else. Graggh! Buying a new router this week to avoid further heartache.

Anyway, my recent pickups have included two more copies of RE5: the French edition and the German promo edition. Also a rather obscure soundtrack disc - not an OST as such, but the actual DTS soundtrack to the entire movie of Resident Evil Apocalypse. It's the original DTS 5.1 CD that was shipped to cinemas with the 35mm film print. Also got the 35mm trailer for Extinction. Already have the Apocalypse trailer on 35mm - wonder if I can find a trailer for the original RE movie?

Got some Afterlife bits and pieces as well. A signed photo of Paul W.S. Anderson (lol) from Wondercon and a signed photo of Milla in the white lab. A few Afterlife props too including a cool striped leather harness that I'll see if I can spot in the movie.

Comment

• As an update to my collection, I sold all my PAL releases. I intend to focus on the NTSC-J versions.

I added 3 more copies of Bio2 VP to my collection as well as another copy of BioDCDS and BioRemake. I also snagged a boxed set for GS2 (with GC2) as well as GS4 box (also with Guncon2). I finally got Bio4 for GCN and Wii, as well as remake/0 for wii.

so yeah bought a bunch of crap.

I got a big stash of RE2 for the gamecon as well as 3 copies of BioDS.

I will post pictures eventually, but I have all the USA releases for all systems and the vast majority of JPN releases. I'd say about 90% of the JPN releases, but am missing some Bio4 ones as well as PC ports.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• RE Outbreak File 2 SEALED:

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                As an update to my collection, I sold all my PAL releases. I intend to focus on the NTSC-J versions.

I added 3 more copies of Bio2 VP to my collection as well as another copy of BioDCDS and BioRemake. I also snagged a boxed set for GS2 (with GC2) as well as GS4 box (also with Guncon2). I finally got Bio4 for GCN and Wii, as well as remake/0 for wii.

so yeah bought a bunch of crap.

I got a big stash of RE2 for the gamecon as well as 3 copies of BioDS.

I will post pictures eventually, but I have all the USA releases for all systems and the vast majority of JPN releases. I'd say about 90% of the JPN releases, but am missing some Bio4 ones as well as PC ports.
                                Nice id like to see the photos , I have most of that too. I love double or trippleing up on games, heck why not I say If you love it its good to have a few, one to play, one to not touch and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X