X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can ship to Germany if you want.

Comment

• hm..and the price for the disc??i wouldnt pay more than 20 euro for this demo..its not really rare....
      Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 06-27-2010, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• How do i edit the description?

Comment

• You can bid on it if you like.

Comment

• click on eidt the item or whatever there is written at ebay.uk
            yeam i will bid on it

Comment

• Ok, good luck. I will try and edit the description if i can

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                click on eidt the item or whatever there is written at ebay.uk
                yeam i will bid on it
                Have you any idea how much it would be to post to, Germany as i don't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Man0nMar5 View Post
                  Have you any idea how much it would be to post to, Germany as i don't?
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Man0nMar5 View Post
                      Am selling some of my collection on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1154

Some interesting books for sale

On a totally unrelated note I have a question for some of the collectors here.

What interests you in the stuff that you collect?

I have multiple versions of the same games (I mean regions and/or ports) but I actually play them all a few times at least checking out differences and so forth. Any figures I collect I stand on display.

I don't really collect much else because I don't see the point in it. For instance some of you buy guide books, or re-buy sealed games but do not open them, or other merchandise like lighters or replicas of things but don't actually ever use them (I have a RE5 lighter but I use it). What is the point, what is it that makes you want to own them if a lot of things cannot be displayed and likely ends up in a box somewhere?

I'm just curious.
                      Last edited by Dracarys; 06-27-2010, 04:23 PM.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                        What interests you in the stuff that you collect?
                        I collect games and all versions for different consoles and books. I don't like toys that much, I prefer the games and books (strategy guides, artbooks, DVD-books like Catalysis and Incubate etc). I am very interested in books especially for the concept arts and unused stuff.

I have some clothing items too, like T-shirts and self-made costumes inspired on characters. I also love soundtracks! I have some and I think they are great acquisitions.
                        http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                        Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• Pretty much all concept arts and stuff can be found on the web though, I don't get for example what a 12 year old strategy guide for RE2 can provide that a quick google or look on a couple of RE fansites cannot? It's not the sort of thing that goes on display either.

I don't understand the appeal? Can you explain it, it is just that its something RE and not the content/use of the item?
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Well I collect anything with "Resident Evil" or "Biohazard" on it. Thats what collecting is to me, and I do play the games, and read the books, and open the figures (most of) and love wearing my RE shirts out and about. Hope that answers some of your questions but thats just me and what I do.

Comment

• Different strokes for different folks really.
                              I've got alot of the old books and things, although you're incorrect in thinking that alot of the artworks and things are searchable on google.
                              Alot of it was reprinted in Archives, and released in the west, but there's still a whole lot of books from companies like V-jump who make their own maps and things, which I think are cool to see.
                              I also got most of my books very cheap while I was living in Japan. They aren't a high priority in my collection, and you'll notice I haven't bothered to import a whole lot of the more recent ones (post Degeneration) at full price.

I also have the zippos and things. And while I don't use them, simply owning them makes me happy. I don't know why, but it does.

Now I mostly try and get promotional items and advertising for the classic games (RE1-RE3, and a little CV stuff). Mostly because alot of this kind of stuff is lost and never seen again, and I think it's really neat to see.

I'll own console-specific versions of games if they have different content (ie. N64 and DC RE2), but I won't bother to track down a PAL, NTSC and NTSC J version of say Biohazard on PS1. I've got nothing againsts people who do though. Again, different strokes for different folks.

EDIT: While, I'm replying, I should mention that I got the PAL DSC with Zapper pack last week. I never bought DSC when it came out, and it was very cheap.
                              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 06-27-2010, 09:58 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                                . Again, different strokes for different folks.

EDIT: While, I'm replying, I should mention that I got the PAL DSC with Zapper pack last week. I never bought DSC when it came out, and it was very cheap.
                                Agreed, and also I hope it was JB HIFI it's $49 new

Comment

Working...
                                X