I've got that game in my collection

Comment

• new stuff:

biohazard 5 shop dvd version 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
        new stuff:

biohazard 5 shop dvd version 2

Damn Kendo, your like a Resident Evil collecting machine! haha wish I had half the things you do .

any ways I now have a Japanese copy of RE survivor and RE1, il try to upload pictures later

Comment

• New items in my collection...
          http://www.residentevildatabase.com
          Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• I wish the PAL releases of the Archives games used the US box art. The plain cover with just "Resident Evil" on it looks good as a full cover but when when printing an image of a cover onto another games cover like with the Archives it just looks crap.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I got this Archives Zero because the GC Zero doesn't run properly on the Wii. I mean, it works fine but I just can't change to the second disc when I finish the first one. There is always an error message on the screen, I tried too many times and never could change the discs. Remake works fine though.
              http://www.residentevildatabase.com
              Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
                I got this Archives Zero because the GC Zero doesn't run properly on the Wii. I mean, it works fine but I just can't change to the second disc when I finish the first one. There is always an error message on the screen, I tried too many times and never could change the discs. Remake works fine though.
                Wow that must suck, I must say tho I have never used my GC disks on my Wii, as I have the Wii versions of the games aswell.

Anyways some new RE/BIO items.

Bio Gaiden for the GBC, and RES5 GOLD sealed xbxo360.
                Attached Files

Comment

• I saw many people here having gaiden in new items, so it makes me want to play it again...wow i couldn't endure this more than 2-3 hours
                  I won't finish it twice i guess....

Got this PSX RE3 PAL RENTAL version, i didn't even know there was one before buying it
                  I remember a UC DC Code veronica rental version, but does anyone knows if there is others?Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
                    Got this PSX RE3 PAL RENTAL version, i didn't even know there was one before buying it
                    I remember a UC DC Code veronica rental version, but does anyone knows if there is others?Thanks
                    Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.

If you mean the US RECV with some rental text around the rim of the disc, it's just the retail game with a stamp or a plastic label on top.

The only other rental game I know about is a Swedish RE2 for N64.
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• is it the same games as the retail game??

Comment

• Yeah it's the exact same data as on this disc:
                        Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.
                        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• If you mean the US RECV with some rental text around the rim of the disc, it's just the retail game with a stamp or a plastic label on top.
                          Yes exactly, a "hollywood" something stamp on it, i remember dreamcast with CV game were rent a week before the release in the US in shop, many people wanted to test it before the release.
                          A Swedish RE2?Wow, that's a rare item for sure, thanks for informations! ;-)

Comment

• New goodies, Jill Series 2 figure, and finnaly Biohazard 5 NTSC/J arrived from ebay, and it does have the movies on it aswell, a very cool hybrid bluray.

Yeah I know its nothing special to most of you, but I love anything Resident Evil / Biohazard.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by DONNIemo; 07-05-2010, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post

At one point in time pretty much every single blockbuster PS1 rental was like that. Not just RE games, I mean all PS1 games.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Wesker's Extra Report (Spanish version) Printed!

YouTube video:

Comment

Working...
                                X