This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
    i just like the covers for the jap version of the games, def on the gamecube i agree.
    yeah!!! the japanese covers are better than the US covers

Comment

• the jap covers are better then the uk ones or are they the same, i dont think so :S
      Well the one thing i dont like is the r.e 3 on the jap and u.s, i dont like the style of text, so i prefer the pal version because the font keeps to the orignal r.e and r.e 2

Comment

• Man Zombie_X's collection is almost as big as Dot's now. Just a few games we are missing...

We have about 40-50 different variations of RE/Bio games. That's a huge collection.

Comment

• I won some Japanese Auctions

was 5000 yen, so about $45-50. Very pricey, but I just got my tax return, and I really like the old promotional gear, and this is as rare as it gets.

Biohazard UC card case. Came when you pre ordered UC from Capcoms online shop. Had I known it was included I would have ordered off them.

I'm waiting on another auction too, but I don't want to draw attention to it, because someone might outbid me. I'll show a pic when I win it.
          sigpic

Comment

• Is there any way for european RE-Freaks to go to this Japanese auction sites and bid/win ?

Comment

• same i really wish to bid on these japanese sites to win r.e figures

Comment

• I don't know why, but I prefer the BioHazard games, so much cooler name, I prefer the Japanese control scheme more, and I'm just a Japanese freak haha.

Comment

• http://www.celga.com/ is who I use, but others use http://www.rinkya.com/

Rinkya's search tools are realy good, but they are quite expensive. So search for gear with rinkya, and then get Celga to buy it for me. Sucked in Rinkya!
                  sigpic

Comment

• rinkya seems like a good site, celga seems a bit confusing to use tbh.

Comment

• Oh my God! You are my new best friend!!!!
                      I have been looking for BioHazard Outbreak File #2 for so long!!
                      I want to play online again...Even if I have to pay $6/£3? A month!!!! >_____<

Comment

• Well I managed to take a few picture of Zombies collection, but most are still packed up in our attic. These are the only few we currently have unpacked.

You can see that he added the "RARE" Sega Saturn ver. of Bio1 to his collection as well as Bio2 GC.

Last edited by FeurMensch; 02-28-2008, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• nice collection, hope to see the others in the attic
                          thats it i have to show my collection next week, after i get some things from the post

Comment

• Originally posted by Baiohazãdo View Post
                            Yeah, I`m using Rinkya.
                            Feel sorry for you dude. Thats way too much to pay for that, and Rinkya fee's on top of it..ouch.

Comment

• Why is Biohazard on Sega Saturn rare? I see it everywhere.

Comment

• My new 'best buddy' from HK really delivered
                                Yesterday I got a heavy package (only took a week) containing all my goodies. There were even a few surprises thrown in as gifts: a Desert Eagle key ring from the Biohazard 2 comics and 2 cards (including Ada) also from the comics. The guns are big & heavy, I was expecting them to be quite tiny like the metal figures.
                                The transaction went so well (no middle man taking commissions or bidders to compete with) I'll probably buy more. I'm gonna see what else my new friend can find
                                I'm still after more of the metal figures. I've got a lot now but I know there's more and I'd like to eventually get full sets of the comics themselves.
                                He's a quick pic but I'll take some better ones when I got time
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X