Page 4 of 166 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Resident Evil Collection

has anyone actually played the 1.5 demo? it's supposedly on the biohazard: director's cut

#30 Birkin Type 2 Rancid Cheese's Avatar
    Scotland, where you wish you were from . . .

I am still alive! (No-one noticed I was gone huh?) Suffice to say my PC is bluggovvuvited to put it mildly so I only really get on from my friends PC . . .

I finally bought a game so many told me not to dare approach that's right Resident Evil Gun Survivor 2: Code Veronica and what can I say that hasn't been said so many times before by so many others . . . oh I got it! It wasn't the biggest waste of 2 I've ever been victim of but it's a contender!

My CVX is bootleged, but I did buy the original as well.

Mad Jackal

Quote Originally Posted by REisWAYSIS View Post
    has anyone actually played the 1.5 demo? it's supposedly on the biohazard: director's cut
    The Biohazard Director's cut Dual shock edition bonus disc (that's a mouthful) just has videos of 1.5. A playable version was never made public (at least not widespread).

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
    I finally bought a game so many told me not to dare approach that's right Resident Evil Gun Survivor 2: Code Veronica and what can I say that hasn't been said so many times before by so many others . . . oh I got it! It wasn't the biggest waste of £2 I've ever been victim of but it's a contender!
    The best thing about that game is the little icon for the memory card save in the PS2 menu. Everything else about it is god awful. I do own it, but only played it once. Cost me about $10, and I feel ripped off. Way more expensive than 2 pounds!
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 11-22-2007 at 12:29 AM.

2 pounds , i'd buy that, heres 5 pounds for ur copy

#49 Giant Majini

I saw a second hand copy a few weeks ago at EBGames, they were trying to gouge a staggering $70NZD for it. Who the hell would pay that much? I picked up a second hand copy for like $14NZD (about $11USD, or 6-7 pounds currently).

Mad Jackal

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis_lover View Post
    2 pounds , i'd buy that, heres 5 pounds for ur copy
    No, trust me, it's BAAAADDDD

Actually, another good thing about it is that DIJ is in the intro I believe. Still, his cameo isn't worth 2 pounds.

Geez, c'mon guys it's a bad game but it's not THAT bad...
    I'm glad it's in my collection and I can tolerate a short go on it on rare occasions. It's literally an 'arcade game', remember. I once saw the actual cabinet for sale and if I had the disposable cash, I would have bought it.
    Check pic below.

Some pics I found on my laptop of my collection in Australia
    Nice stuff Mr.Selfish!!!
    The only things I have from those pics are the silver memory card w.dish, the metal card case (got a white Outbreak mem.card to go in it) and the bio-controller (much prefer the dual shock 2).
    Also, I recognize the packaging of RPD lighter. It's the same 'Biohazard 3 last escape' as what my little metal figures came in. From the HK/Chinese comics.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mad Jackal

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky View Post
    Geez, c'mon guys it's a bad game but it's not THAT bad...
    I'm glad it's in my collection and I can tolerate a short go on it on rare occasions. It's literally an 'arcade game', remember. I once saw the actual cabinet for sale and if I had the disposable cash, I would have bought it.
    Check pic below.

Nice stuff Mr.Selfish!!!
    The only things I have from those pics are the silver memory card w.dish, the metal card case (got a white Outbreak mem.card to go in it) and the bio-controller (much prefer the dual shock 2).
    Also, I recognize the packaging of RPD lighter. It's the same 'Biohazard 3 last escape' as what my little metal figures came in. From the HK/Chinese comics.
    Thanks for the comments. Thanks for the confirmation on the lighter/comics thing too.
    I've actually played the CVX arcade game, when I was on holiday in Malaysia. It's still just as bad as the home version.

If you guys live in Milwaukee WI USA, there is an Anime store called "Model Zone Anime" and they have a Gun Survivor 2 cabinet. You can even play on it in the store.
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-23-2007 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    The Biohazard Director's cut Dual shock edition bonus disc (that's a mouthful) just has videos of 1.5. A playable version was never made public (at least not widespread).
    thanks

Banned

Is a standee one of those cardboard cutouts that just sit there in shops?

Mad Jackal

Quote Originally Posted by Helegad View Post
    Is a standee one of those cardboard cutouts that just sit there in shops?
    Yup. Noramally get chucked out after the promotion has run it's course.

i've always wanted to pick up a arcade cabnet, but they cost quite a bit :O, i'd either go for a 101 arcade games in 1, star wars, or resident evil.

Banned

Why would you want a cardboard cutout? Like, I understand trading cards and figurines, but cardboard pictures are going a bit too far for a collector. What sort of a use are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Helegad View Post
    Why would you want a cardboard cutout? Like, I understand trading cards and figurines, but cardboard pictures are going a bit too far for a collector. What sort of a use are they?
    i have a few cardboard cut outs. the reason i collect them is because i think they are better then having a poster. When halo 3 came out i could of bought a poster for 4 or pick up a free cardboard stand of the main guy from halo for free. The thing i do is take them from their base and stick them up on the wall, they make nice additions to your wall.

My collection aint that big which im disapponited about manily because my bro bought all the resident evil's so I play his so now im starting my own collection and so far I have

Resident Evil Director's Cut Dual Shock Verision (PSX)
    Resident Evil 2 (PC DC N64)
    Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock Version (PSX)
    Resident Evil 3 (DC) (PSX Bootleg)
    Resident Evil Survivor (PSX Bootleg)
    Resident Evil Code Verionca (DC)

and im not happy about having bootleg Resident Evil's I like owning the actual thing but my collection will eventually grow

belmont ur collection will grow, don't you worry.

lol thanks for the support and yes there's is no doubt in my mind that I will get all the resident evil/biohazard's

Banned

Is the N64 RE2 bootleg?

Thread Information