Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone actually played the 1.5 demo? it's supposedly on the biohazard: director's cut

Comment

I am still alive! (No-one noticed I was gone huh?) Suffice to say my PC is bluggovvuvited to put it mildly so I only really get on from my friends PC . . .

I finally bought a game so many told me not to dare approach that's right Resident Evil Gun Survivor 2: Code Veronica and what can I say that hasn't been said so many times before by so many others . . . oh I got it! It wasn't the biggest waste of £2 I've ever been victim of but it's a contender!
      sigpic

Comment

My CVX is bootleged, but I did buy the original as well.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by REisWAYSIS View Post
          has anyone actually played the 1.5 demo? it's supposedly on the biohazard: director's cut
          The Biohazard Director's cut Dual shock edition bonus disc (that's a mouthful) just has videos of 1.5. A playable version was never made public (at least not widespread).

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
          I finally bought a game so many told me not to dare approach that's right Resident Evil Gun Survivor 2: Code Veronica and what can I say that hasn't been said so many times before by so many others . . . oh I got it! It wasn't the biggest waste of £2 I've ever been victim of but it's a contender!
          The best thing about that game is the little icon for the memory card save in the PS2 menu. Everything else about it is god awful. I do own it, but only played it once. Cost me about $10, and I feel ripped off. Way more expensive than 2 pounds!
          Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 11-22-2007, 12:29 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

2 pounds , i'd buy that, heres 5 pounds for ur copy

Comment

I saw a second hand copy a few weeks ago at EBGames, they were trying to gouge a staggering $70NZD for it. Who the hell would pay that much? I picked up a second hand copy for like $14NZD (about $11USD, or 6-7 pounds currently).

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                2 pounds , i'd buy that, heres 5 pounds for ur copy
                No, trust me, it's BAAAADDDD

Actually, another good thing about it is that DIJ is in the intro I believe. Still, his cameo isn't worth 2 pounds.
                sigpic

Comment

Geez, c'mon guys it's a bad game but it's not THAT bad...
                  I'm glad it's in my collection and I can tolerate a short go on it on rare occasions. It's literally an 'arcade game', remember. I once saw the actual cabinet for sale and if I had the disposable cash, I would have bought it.
                  Check pic below.

Some pics I found on my laptop of my collection in Australia
                  Nice stuff Mr.Selfish!!!
                  The only things I have from those pics are the silver memory card w.dish, the metal card case (got a white Outbreak mem.card to go in it) and the bio-controller (much prefer the dual shock 2).
                  Also, I recognize the packaging of RPD lighter. It's the same 'Biohazard 3 last escape' as what my little metal figures came in. From the HK/Chinese comics.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                    Geez, c'mon guys it's a bad game but it's not THAT bad...
                    I'm glad it's in my collection and I can tolerate a short go on it on rare occasions. It's literally an 'arcade game', remember. I once saw the actual cabinet for sale and if I had the disposable cash, I would have bought it.
                    Check pic below.

Nice stuff Mr.Selfish!!!
                    The only things I have from those pics are the silver memory card w.dish, the metal card case (got a white Outbreak mem.card to go in it) and the bio-controller (much prefer the dual shock 2).
                    Also, I recognize the packaging of RPD lighter. It's the same 'Biohazard 3 last escape' as what my little metal figures came in. From the HK/Chinese comics.
                    Thanks for the comments. Thanks for the confirmation on the lighter/comics thing too.
                    I've actually played the CVX arcade game, when I was on holiday in Malaysia. It's still just as bad as the home version.
                    sigpic

Comment

If you guys live in Milwaukee WI USA, there is an Anime store called "Model Zone Anime" and they have a Gun Survivor 2 cabinet. You can even play on it in the store.
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-23-2007, 12:00 PM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        The Biohazard Director's cut Dual shock edition bonus disc (that's a mouthful) just has videos of 1.5. A playable version was never made public (at least not widespread).
                        thanks

Comment

Is a standee one of those cardboard cutouts that just sit there in shops?

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                            Is a standee one of those cardboard cutouts that just sit there in shops?
                            Yup. Noramally get chucked out after the promotion has run it's course.
                            sigpic

Comment

i've always wanted to pick up a arcade cabnet, but they cost quite a bit :O, i'd either go for a 101 arcade games in 1, star wars, or resident evil.

Comment

Why would you want a cardboard cutout? Like, I understand trading cards and figurines, but cardboard pictures are going a bit too far for a collector. What sort of a use are they?

Comment

Working...
                                X