Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just out of curiosity, is REmake better than the original?

Comment

• It depends on your tastes really. I love the original for what it is. REmake's best part is Lisa. I wish she would have had more time to stalk the STARS.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Is Lisa like Nemesis?

Comment

• Nah...you only fight her twice I think. Once in the underground and the other when its her final fight. You don't really fight her the first few times you see her...bullets are more or less useless and she stays in one area more to hinder you.

EDIT- I should be getting my 5th anniversary case soon...I'm very excited.
          Last edited by Bertha; 06-20-2008, 02:55 AM.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Has anyone bought the resident evil bundle pack?

Comment

• Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
              Has anyone bought the resident evil bundle pack?
              Which one? There are more than one.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I don't know where ppl keep all these items lol
                I've spent my money mostly on a dreamcast and games this month, because i never had one as a child, but i couldn't spend all my cash, without a resident evil item or two:

Resident Evil Directors cut: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=018

Yet more Figures: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=015

I also got C.V on the dreamcast, but thats with my D.C bundle of games i bought, which i'll post on the bought/sold topic. With the figures, i know have all the Annie series 1 and 2, with both green jill and lab coat zombie

Comment

• Ouch, those figures got a heavy price.

Comment

• yeah true, but i've waited for a green jill for awhile.

Comment

• Finally got another airsoft gun. This time it`s Chris`s Samurai Edge model. Good price I think.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Hey!!!! just took a new picture of my Collection!!!!!

My RE-B collection site: http://www.freewebs.com/residentevilbiohazard/index.htm

Comment

• Nice stuff Hiro.

I have uncovered some new info. It seems there was a controller released with Biohazard 4. I will post more about it later.

Also I have found that the Biohazard pachinko-slot machine package also seems to include an extra piece of paper and a roll of those symbols that may come up. More about this later as well.

Comment

• Got two more items. Interesting with the crossbow is that it actually shoots.

Biohazard crossbow

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Biohazard Outbreak pin set

Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 06-23-2008, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Hiro, you've gotta start your pal collection now, also get urself a neca Tyrant

Comment

• Originally posted by Baiohazãdo View Post
                                Got two more items. Interesting with the crossbow is that it actually shoots.

Biohazard crossbow

It looks like a repaint of the Toybiz Claire one?
                                Still, I love the tofu box.

I won this DVD,

and also this lighter on ebay

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X