Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are those Resident Evil manga? Or Manwha? Can't really tell the difference. I'd like to have some of that. Either way, thanks for the compliment Hiro.

Also, for my collection, include the first three SD Perry books. I can't find them right now, but I had them.

Comment

• I'm not a RE collector anyway, I'm a Jill collector (?!)

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
        Don't be so negative guys, your collections are great too!!! remember that any of us started with no more items that you have now, so just keep adding things, and one day, you'll have a collection as big as Dot's!!!
        Haha, thanks. I'm thinking of buying some more stuff soo-
        Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
        HOLY #^$*@(%^#!(%*#

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
          Don't be so negative guys, your collections are great too!!! remember that many of us started with no more items that you have now, so just keep adding things, and one day, you'll have a collection as big as Dot's!!!

Dot's Collection:
          http://the-horror.com/forums/attachm...3&d=1187899920
          thanks, well i guess my collection is big considering i only got into RE at the beginning of this year.

*looks at dots collection*

HOLY ******* **** ******* **** **** *head implodes*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• That's Dot's collection from a few years back. Wonder what it's like now

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              That's Dot's collection from a few years back. Wonder what it's like now
              yes, i know.... i hope he upload a new picture!!!

Comment

• I don't think we'd ever see dot's full collection, not unless he hired a football pitch or something on that scale lol
                At least my collection fits in my room :p

Comment

• Yeah Dot, make a new picture.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• My collection fits on my dresser
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                      My collection fits on my dresser
                      Great collection!!!

is it worth buying the Virus Antidote???? cause i wanna buy it, but it would cost me $13 Shipping included.

Comment

• I got it for $5 which is a bit exorbitant for an energy drink. I have two cans: one unopened, one open and drunken Tastes like V

If you want the energy drink, go for it. Be careful though that it doesn't spill in the mail

Comment

• What was the website again, where you can buy these drinks from?
                          Also I love how the tomb raider games, get to stay with your resdient evil collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                            Also I love how the tomb raider games, get to stay with your resdient evil collection.
                            Haha yeah, I have crazy rules for that. "RE here and other shit there!"
                            My Tomb Raider games get to stay with my war movies collection.
                            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• yay!!! my figure collection just arrived, i took a new picture of my collection...

Comment

• I'll post pics of my collection once the rest of it arrives from Japan. Still waiting on RE4 Premium and the Pure Evil pack to arrive from the US. Slow postal service is slow. ;_;
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X