Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It takes 2-3 weeks for a package to go from the US to Australia. Now that's bullshit. UK postal service is excellent. Always about a week.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1799.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	398037

I got these over a week ago. Never got around to taking pics and putting them up.

An Outbreak file 1 memory card (new, sealed). And some Degeneration DVD UMD BD promo leaflets // order forms. They fold out and have some plot and character details inside too.
      sigpic

Comment

• I found that picture, some limited dolls only sold at Japan. If I remember correctly, I think someone from here has Claire... That Jill looks pretty nice...

Resident Evil or Biohazard (in Japan) is one of my all time favorite Survival Horror games (next to Silent Hill). The outfits on these dolls are as follow (from left to right) Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine & Rebecca Chambers. These are limited edition Azone outfits that where sold in different years at Japan's Wonderfest (maybe it's Winterfest) conventions. They are extremely detailed and came complete with shoes and metal weapons. I purchased these a few years back on a Japanese auction site. I don't dare mention how much i spent for Jill's outfit

Anyway they are nearly impossible to find now and these are the only 3 Resident Evil outfits made.

The models are....as Claire, a custom doll (not by me) as Jill an Obitsu pre-painted custom head with Obitsu body & as Rebecca, a Takara Marine doll.

Comment

• My TriCell shirt came in today! I may keep this one sealed and order another one to wear.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Hola boys and girls. A friend of mine who owns a shop has some fun, and supposedly Japanese only, RE4 toy thingies. I'll grab a couple and show you all.

Comment

• @ Jill Lover: are those official, cos man they looked fucked up!

Comment

• I've got the Claire. But it looks like that one has at least a different head and jacket.
                Mine is boxed, bought from the store (Volks Osaka) where she was made. It is licenced Capcom merchandise. I think mine has the correct head on her at least. It looks like they got her hair wrong in the one Jill Lover showed.
                sigpic

Comment

• Ah rite, there you go, still looks very weird, cud of known u Gene wud have one!

Comment

• Yep those are great items, not sure if the one that Gen has is the same as the picture shown above. You should get Jill.

Comment

• Biohazard pachi-slot paper

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Biohazard 4 ada figure

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
                      Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 12-12-2008, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• i got all most nothing.

re 2 re 3 re 4 outbreak file 2 resident evil movies 1 2 3 ( dont like them to much)

ya well thats it i wish i had a gamecube so i chould get zero and remake !

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1800.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	398046
                          2x Biohazard 5 promotional leaflets (Xbox 360 version).
                          The new PS3 Famitsu, and the Blu Ray disc.
                          sigpic

Comment

• hey Gene thats pretty sweet what is it again thats one the blu ray ?

Comment

• To Japan, Blu-Ray would probably cost the same as a regular CD in America

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                                [ATTACH]2002[/ATTACH]
                                2x Biohazard 5 promotional leaflets (Xbox 360 version).
                                The new PS3 Famitsu, and the Blu Ray disc.
                                Bio5 in the blu ray cover?, I guess I will buy it. Anyway, Gene can you tell us the full content related to Bio5 in the disc?.

Comment

Working...
                                X