This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're collection of promo disks is quite unprecedented, Anders. =P

Right now I'm trying to get the Biohazard Double Pack w/ RE4 demo. As-well as the RE4 preview disk that came with Pure Evil pack pre-orders. And also the Leon art cell, as the tin GC RE4 I won despite being in super awesome condition, never had the art cell. Quite disappointing. =(
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Oh woooow!! very impressive...i'm love Resident evil , and im tired looking for the old parts *_* ..do you guys have resident evil games for psp??
      thank you

Comment

• nope i dont have any re game for psp i only got for ps2 and pc

Comment

• I want to get my PSP modded so I can play my favourite RE games on PSP... but that would cost a heap of money and there's always a risk of bricking the stupid thing. Hmmm.

Comment

• The 5th Anniversary box set arrived just in time for Christmas.
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
              The 5th Anniversary box set arrived just in time for Christmas.
              Per chance did you win this for £75?

Because I was bidding on that one. My highest maximum was £70. That's just a £5 difference.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• No, it was 25,000 yen on YJ. It ended up being $460 with shipping and all, but it's worth it. Complete with everything, bag and box, found the coin, CV and WR sealed, everything looks brand new, and all packing materials still included.
                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Finally got my copy of the Famitsu with the RE5 special and whatever. Right in time for Christmas too!
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I've uploaded pictures and scans of the 5th Anni box, showing all the contents.

(If all the pictures won't load, hit refresh until they do. The server apparently has problems when there are multiple images on the same page... sometimes it even shuts down the CSS.)

The CVX game is actually not the same which were sold alone, it has a different SLPM code and a different barcode. The discs may be the same though. Can anyone with an opened 5th Anni CVX game please check if the disc IDs are SLPM 65022~3 (as on the regular game) or SLPM 65024~5 (found on the back of my sealed 5th Anni version of CVX).
                    Last edited by Anders; 12-24-2008, 08:34 PM.
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post

The CVX game is actually not the same which were sold alone, it has a different SLPM code and a different barcode. The discs may be the same though. Can anyone with an opened 5th Anni CVX game please check if the disc IDs are SLPM 65022~3 (as on the regular game) or SLPM 65024~5 (found on the back of my sealed 5th Anni version of CVX).
                      My anni CVX has the SLPM 65024~5 as well.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                        My anni CVX has the SLPM 65024~5 as well.
                        On the discs too? Not only on the spine?
                        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Yes on the discs as well.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                            Yes on the discs as well.
                            OK, thanks!

Any chance you or anybody else could please send me scans of those CVX discs? And the WR disc, too, and whichever inserts are included inside the CVX/WR boxes (I've scanned front and back, just need inside contents, as my discs are sealed).
                            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I have a question... these items poped up on a brazilian auction website... I'm wondering if they are original items.... can someone tell?

Comment

• i think they're but maybe i'm wrong... anyway, they look good to me... i totally would buy them.

Hey guys!! i got some new items!!!

Resident Evil - Degeneration

Biohazard: The Umbrella Chronicles - Arts of arts

And again... i updated my website!!!
                                Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Comment

Working...
                                X