Biohazard 4 Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 4 Releases

I just got in a new package today containing Biohazard 4 Wii Edition, Biohazard 4 PC (Asia) and Biohazard 4 PC (Chinese). I'll be getting the Korean version in soon as well, but I figured it would be worth putting up some pictures to help collectors identify which is which. If anyone knows if a Japanese version exists, please let me know! I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Biohazard 4 Wii Edition

Biohazard 4 PC (Asia)

Biohazard 4 PC (Chinese)

hey u want the pal versions of resi4 wii and resi 4 cause i'll get pics of mine

Comment

Err...why would you buy same game for different languages? (like RE4 Asia, Chinese etc)

Comment

there is no japanese biohazard just the asian version is probally the closest
        Last edited by PS92; 08-25-2007, 08:18 AM.

Comment

these covers are alot better than the pal ones...ours just suck. the only decent cover i've seen on a pal game is mgs 3 subsistance that has more or less kept in line with the other cover designs for the other regions.

Comment

Right here: http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%AB%E3.../dp/B000PDZYPI

Comment

You and your money ;_;

Still awesome though. I've kind of gave up on collecting for a while. Just going to focus on getting stuff that can contribute content for now xD
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by griever666 View Post
                Err...why would you buy same game for different languages? (like RE4 Asia, Chinese etc)
                For a comparison article

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X