No announcement yet.

resident evil glitches/ mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing Scream described happened to a Sega Saturn I once owned a number of years back. I just brought a new one for dirt cheap in the end... wasn't worth fixing.

Comment

You must not have gotten far in any of the Final Fantasy games on PSX then eh?
      well thankfully FFs on the PSX allowed end of disc game saves, it was games like chrono cross and MGS that didnt (and are still a hassle whenever i replay them)

Comment

I only recall FF9 having that feature but I must admit it's been a while since I played them . . .
        sigpic

Comment

A few I noticed

On the van Leon and Ada push in RE2, the side reads "EMERGENCEY DAIL"

In RE2, in the final fights of the A scenarios, when you injure Birken so that he mutates, and then when he dies, the cutscene shows him in thecentre of the room, yet G-4 / G-4 corpse spawns where you were fighting.

In RE4, as Leon surveys the village in the beginning with the binoculars, the directions (North South East West) don't concur with the directions on the map.

And one I read. Possibly on TWilde's plot analysis on gamefaqs.

In RE2 when playing the ClaireA/LeonB arc, When Claire sees Leon on the monitors towards the end of the scenario, he isn't bandaged. When playing as Leon at that point he is
          Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 10-08-2007, 06:26 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

There's like a million spelling mistakes in the backgrounds. A lot of them only noticable with the RE3 hi-res background images. Also the text in the backgrounds can be pretty funny sometimes, they seem to like Todd Mcfarlane, I see his name even in the Dino Crisis backgrounds (I think somewhere near the first T-Rex encounter).

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
              Nemesis x2:
              Not really a glitch but I found this a bit odd. I was playing the Mercenaries 'operation Mad-Jackal' on RE3 GC. Run past the bar's back entrance, past the Nemesis and onto the main street, then run around to the bar's front entrance. Enter the bar and rescue Brad from the zombies, then exit via the rear door. The Nemesis will still be there waiting for you and a second later you will hear a door open and a 2nd Nemesis will come running into the scene. They will both remain and try to kill you (usually successfully).

btw, the Nemesis stills scares me. No matter how many times I play it. Especially if I run away. There's something about his roar, followed by the stomping of his feet as he begins chasing me. When I get to a door and he's right behind, about to thump me, I flinch every time.
              That's because Nemesis is a Legend ;p
              i haven't found any glitches
              but would try that swaping the disc around on RE 2
              nemesis_lover

Comment

I tried the disc-swap on my biohazard 2 on dreamcast. The dreamcast really doesn't like you opening the lid while it's playing. It goes straight back to the dreamcast hub.
                sigpic

Comment

on Playstation!!! dee dee dee

Comment

ah the only one i HAVE come accross is the nemesis type 3 getting stuck into the wall where he comes from in the final fight. that made life so easy

Comment

Numerous typos throughout the RE series (1-3) I'll try and remember them for another day.

Also in Code Veronica, in game Chris has blue eyes but in the ending FMV where he is in the fighter jet they are brown.
                      Last edited by John; 10-27-2007, 07:09 PM. Reason: Typos, how ironic?

Comment

i think i member that one, i must go on you tube as i write this

Comment

MAJOR DISCOVERY!
                          In RE0, IN THE MANSION ENTRYWAY, stand directly to the right of the stairs(facing the typrwriter table) and hit A to check.
                          If you're in the right place, it should say something like,
                          "A wall of flames looms before you."
                          Isnt that from CVX!?!

EDIT: GC only, was RE0 on another system?
                          Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 11-10-2007, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                            EDIT: GC only, was RE0 on another system?
                            no.
                            and I will have to check this out

Comment

In Resident Evil 2 You first find the dead cop in the hallway of the RCPD, under the breaker box, with his head twisted off. You then round the corner and meet the first Licker. Notice during the cutsense, in the back ground the headless body is gone. It just vanished. But soon as the cut is over the body's back.

I had assued that because the cut was edioted (the Licker tears up the body with his tongue) the programers moved the headless body away from where the Licker comes out to the under the breaker but forgot to fix that in the cut

Comment

Yeah, the scene was origionally not gonna be FMV. You were gonna walk to the point, the severed head would drop in front of you, you'd look up staggering back and the Licker would drop. My memory might be playing tricks on me but I'm sure I saw it myself in one of the RE2 Betas.

Sadly, what's left of my mind tends to play tricks on me a lot. But I'm pretty sure that was what happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X