Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there any errors where you can float pass zombies? that would be neat

Comment

I'm only missing a file in End of Umbrella 3, every level (on Hard) has been beaten with an S rank also. I even unlocked the special mission.
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-28-2007, 01:47 AM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        I'm only missing 3 files, but I have all scenarios and infinite ammo unlocked.
        How many criticals did you have to get for 'Raccoon 1' to achieve an 'S" rank(HARD)? ...I've done this from the very start up to this point on Hard, all 'S' ranks...but, this scenario.. --> ...the Prima guide guide says 71, which is obviously wrong, as I got 60 on Normal, when it called for 54, and got a 'B'....but, says '71' for Hard, or,I'm assuming that is what it is saying(?)

This chapter has really f*cked things up, yes, have had some really tough chapters to deal with for an 'S' rank so far, but this take's the cake.

Just trying for the 'crits' takes too much "time"..giving you a 'C', specifically...

Plus, I'm missing 1 file...the strat guide has to be wrong, gone through it countless times, every single spot checked over and over....any spot they missed?? ...I know they've got it wrong in other chapters.

Comment

Critical hits are easy for me, I beat Mansion Incident 1 with around 100 hits I think.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Critical hits are easy for me, I beat Mansion Incident 1 with around 100 hits I think.
            How about 'Raccoon 1'?? ...any fond memories? ..and, is there in fact, a file on the stairs just before "Main Street" ??? ...the area in 'Outbreak 1', the "J's Bar Scenario"...

dunno, think that is the locaton I'm missing...or, that is what they 'say'..anyways.
            Last edited by Evil_Rob; 11-28-2007, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Oh I got most of the Zombies in that part with a CH. Not that hard if you take your time.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Oh I got most of the Zombies in that part with a CH. Not that hard if you take your time.
                Whats a "CH"?? ...not a 'ch'eat I hope...

And the main problem in this chapter, is that you don't have the time to take out all the zombies that you need at your time frame, thats my problem, I'm taking out the "crits", but its taking too much time...and, according to the guide, its not even meeting the critierira...whats up with that!?

This is really screwing my infinite ammo run...

Comment

CH > Critical Hit
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

You know exactly how many are needed on 'Hard'? ...as the Strat Guide is obviously wrong.

Comment

What the hell is the point of the "Special Mission"? Do you get something for beating it?
                      Spoiler:

Comment

What are you taking? I want some! Lol

Comment

I dont know if anyone else has this problem, but Ive gotten S rank on TD 1&2 but I havent gotten The Past Items im supposed to according to the guide(Briefcase & Relief of whatever) on Normal mode. I got 5 S's on both but nothing. Can anyone help? I have gotten other past items by accident in other parts of the game, tho.

Comment

MEGA BUMP CUZ OF FREAKY GLITCH THING!

Okay I was screwing around with my AR on GC version of RE4. I decided to find out what happens when you use Instant Final Boss Battle...in Mercenaries.
                            Heres what happened
                            I picked krauser and selected a level. (cant remember which one) and held the button combo while loading.
                            When It finished loading, I was at the final boss fight.
                            But only a few feet above the water! So Im walking on air, when I spot something shiny sitting on the rocks, but I cant get a good look at it.
                            So I changed to Ada and repeated the trick.
                            It works, so i go to the spot, equip the rifle and zoom in.
                            Guess what? Its a set of keys with a little bear attached.
                            So is it Beta? Maybe you originally picked up the key yourself? What do you guys think?

PS the code mentioned above can be found on ARCentral

Comment

I'm suprised this hasn't been posted yet (seriously, I can't be the only one who did this...)

In REmake, in the art hall with the maiden statue, pick up the dagger and get the zombie to come into the room. Keep hugging the wall where you picked up the dagger and the zombie wouldn't be able to grab you, it'll just do the animations and miss, even though its like an inch away from you.

This also happened to me randomly when i stood under one of the lights in the Kenneth hall, but that one's probably harder to do again.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                                MEGA BUMP CUZ OF FREAKY GLITCH THING!

Okay I was screwing around with my AR on GC version of RE4. I decided to find out what happens when you use Instant Final Boss Battle...in Mercenaries.
                                Heres what happened
                                I picked krauser and selected a level. (cant remember which one) and held the button combo while loading.
                                When It finished loading, I was at the final boss fight.
                                But only a few feet above the water! So Im walking on air, when I spot something shiny sitting on the rocks, but I cant get a good look at it.
                                So I changed to Ada and repeated the trick.
                                It works, so i go to the spot, equip the rifle and zoom in.
                                Guess what? Its a set of keys with a little bear attached.
                                So is it Beta? Maybe you originally picked up the key yourself? What do you guys think?

PS the code mentioned above can be found on ARCentral
                                if i recall those are the keys for the jetski...

btw, its not normal but if you use walk through walls, you can find random items outside of the level..

Comment

Working...
                                X