Umbrella Chronicles Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umbrella Chronicles Updates

The official Resident Evil site has been updated, with a whole new revamp, including the opening of their Umbrella Chronicles site section. An image taken at a Capcom show in Japan shows the time span for the scenario's in the game. It apparently says the final scenario will be taking place in 2003, at an Umbrella lab. Giving rise to the thought that Wesker will be playable during that section of the game.

The Umbrella Chronicles site has some wallpapers as well, though they are not live yet. Someone has found the URL and revealed a new character. Early speculation seems to be that this could be Oswell E Spencer, one of the original founders of Umbrella.

New UC Character

Update

Thanks to Bjorn, we have a translation of the above press slide:

1998 July - Stars Special Forces Incident (RE0)
    1998 July - Mansion Outbreak Incident
    1998 September - Destruction of Raccoon City
    2003 - The Fall of Umbrella

"Paint out the untold struggle to the death!"
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-04-2007, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Yeah, that what I was thinking too. Get Morhpeus from Dead Aim, make him older, get Volgin's clothes and voila - you've got new REUC character .

Comment

Morpheus died in 2002, I believe, so it possibly cannot be him.

I hope they don't introduce this new character into the old scenarios, or even worse, retcon morpheus' death and say he's OK now.

Comment

it'd actually be pretty sweet for a wesker vs. spencer finale.

Comment

I just hope, that if that's really Spencer, he won't be another one crazy scientist that injected himself with some kind of virus and at the end will turn into some kind of meat ball... just like Birkin, Morhpeus, Marcus, Alexia...

Comment

I don't think he's Spencer... is just too young, and by that date Spencer must have like... 91 years old heh. I guess he's the secundary char for the level four of the game.

Maybe a Wesker's ally?... i dunno...

Comment

looks kinda like build of krauser but could it possibly be the infamous Spencer??...hmm

James Marcus also has the type of apperence as morpheus...hmmm
                Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-04-2007, 07:47 PM.

Comment

interesting character lol can't wait too find out what his role is in the game.

Comment

Wow my interest in this game has just piqued quite alot. Looks like there is new content after all.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X