Resident Evil Resurrection Edition DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Resurrection Edition DVD

I picked up my copy today, via best buy who is holding a special where you get an exclusive Extinction DVD. Though most Best Buy's are getting very limited quantities of the dvd, mine had just six, so if you are looking to get one I'd suggest doing it soon. It should also be noted that Best Buy messed up their Ad's for the set, which showed an old bundle which was released with the second movie instead of the new release shown here.

Inside the pack are two dvds, one containing the special features and the other containing both movies. They seem to be recycling a lot of material for the dvd's which is a disappointment, though not unexpected.

If you buy the set at Best Buy, you get a third disc which contains, oddly enough, the making of the first movie. The real feature of this disc is the sneak peak at Extinction, which is fairly short but shows some new scenes and exposes some more of the plot. You can view some pictures of the set below.

I got my box set and there were only like 4 left... Lucky lucky! I cant wait to see the third movie!

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-04-2007, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Gotta admit the set looks nice but I'll wait for the trilogy boxset . . .

Also post mentioned pics of Sienna please . . .
      sigpic

Comment

I gotta say it, the third disc (the one of the Umb logo) looks quite nice

Comment

Is the first Movie still censored?

Comment

ask for the trilogy set,don't count on this being the last RE movie cause i read the noveltion already and its going to continue. Also did you get a free ticket Extinction in the resurrection edtion set.?

Comment

Yea, I'm pretty sure they were still filming the forth film... but the DVD look pretty tempting to get just to have them in my DVD collection.

Comment

yeap I got a free ticket for extinction, wotn use it of course and a 5$ conession ticket and extinction exclusive dvd and pics of sienna wont justify it...hehehe they wont be quality shots...you will just have to see for yourself...well I can pm them as they might not be appropriate...wardrobe malfunction at its best, and please no posting them anywhere else...
                Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-10-2007, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X