True Story Behind Biohazard: Chapter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Story Behind Biohazard: Chapter 2

I've finally updated the True Story Behind Biohazard translation project with the second chapter. Its been almost a year since its last update and I'm sorry to say this update isn't very substantial but at least you'll know what Chris finds at the park

You can begin reading chapter 2 or you can visit the main page for the feature if you aren't caught up. Those who previously saved the images to their computer should update 027.png, as it contains updated text for the first page of chapter 2.

yeiii!!!!

Comment

I've been waiting for this! Thanks for the update .50 xD!

Comment

It's kinda short but nice.

When I was reading it, a thought came to my mind. It looks like the hole story of the first RE game was made just for one game, maybe in case that the game didn't have good sales.

The story changes in some parts according to the RE2 and on. Things like Brian Irons NOT being a physco, the Cobra of Chris, Irons with his candidacy for mayoral election, Billy and some other stuff makes me thing that this must be taken like a side story, I don't thing it fits very well in the pre-RE plot as we have it right now.

Well... it can fit, but with some changes and avoiding some stuff .

Oh, BTW thanks .50 n_n

Comment

I didn't Even know it was there! But That was a good read, but also strange, But good

Comment

Billy is in the Marine Corp SF, how can he be working for Umbrella?? Side story is more logical or as a "what if" story

Comment

It's not the same Billy from REØ

Comment

Ridley W. Hayes picture is badass

Comment

Reading this reminds me of the feelings of the original RE. The story seemed and felt so dark and secluded. Half mystery and suspense and half horror. It was great.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X